IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 20

Septic Peg

For 19 years, since I left for the USA, I have followed City.  However, these awful, BORING performances and seeming lack of ambition, have made me grateful for Atlanta United.  I know the MLS is generally  mocked in the UK, but by god Atlanta are so much FUN to watch.  Exciting and always attacking and backed by 70k crowds.  It is becoming more difficult to continue following and watching this shower of shite from afar.  Such a shame.

I would love to hear an argument from anyone who still thinks LJ is the right man for the job. 

Boring football, still doesn’t know how to see out a game, still doesn’t know when to make subs. 

One shot on target. At home. Again.  

If not for an OG we wouldn’t have scored at home. Again. 

Just now, bexhill reds said:

Massively uninspiring turgid shite.

Always asking for an equaliser defending that deep for so long, far too slow when in possession, passing continuously across the back 4 does not get you a goal.

Lacking leadership from the touch line and on the field, absolutely dire again, crowds are going to drop big time, yet there still be a few on here who say lj is doing a good job , must be watching different games to me , completely deflated, it’s so ******* dull, Johnson out 

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I would love to hear an argument from anyone who still thinks LJ is the right man for the job. 

Boring football, still doesn’t know how to see out a game, still doesn’t know when to make subs. 

One shot on target. At home. Again.  

If not for an OG we wouldn’t have scored at home. Again. 

Totally agree. Poor performance against a poor team 

Ten goals I make that in ten home games.Got the break though luckily, and hoped we might push on against a team that then has to come forward. Nope. Just sit back and hope for a 1-0.

Its not our position, or even our results. It is that we are so bloody dull to watch.

Just now, cityexile said:

Ten goals I make that in ten home games.Got the break though luckily, and hoped we might push on against a team that then has to come forward. Nope. Just sit back and hope for a 1-0.

Its not our position, or even our results. It is that we are so bloody dull to watch.

......... how many more points do we need to stay up?

1. Unconvincing 4 points from 2 games is great but against poor opposition we have been unconvincing.

2. Inconsistent some of our play is great but far too often sloppy, casual and mistake prone.

3. Predictable in that Millwall haven't taken a point on the road until they met us.

Kelly was weak for the equaliser and his and Pisano's crossing is abysmal.

We lack a real goal threat, Diedhiou is far too weak and tactically naive in the 6 yard box, lot's of crosses coming in mainly from Eliasson and one peach from Wiemann and he does not make enough effort to try to connect with those crosses and of course the 3 year old and counting chestnut we totally lack creativity in midfield, we have endeavour but no quality Pack had a better game but is far too sloppy/casual at times.

In short I am still in the LJ unconvinced group.

Let's just hope we do not **** up another January window.

Archived