IGNORED

Lee's after match interview

Major Isewater

Just now, winsaw said:

I honestly think he believes every word he said in the interview and that really worries me, if he can't see the problems then there's no way he's going to be able to fix them

He also has to mates alongside him who are shit scared to say anything, or upset him, the man needs to be told a few home truths, problem is I don’t think anybody at the club is prepared to do it.

Just now, lenred said:

Back to the bull shite Bob. Thought he'd got over it but obviously not. If he actually believes what he is saying then he has bigger things to worry about than loosing his job! But it's just bluster I'm sure.  

What’s more worrying is his bull and bluff obviously convinces , or confuses , SL sufficiently

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Back to the bull shite Bob. Thought he'd got over it but obviously not. If he actually believes what he is saying then he has bigger things to worry about than loosing his job! But it's just bluster I'm sure.  

Having listened to him up,close for an hour or so, I genuinely think he believes what he’s saying len

Very few others do , including the players I suspect

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

Best one is 'We haven't had a lot of luck in recent games'

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ON ABOUT.

In addition to kidding himself that everything is fine he has recently retreated to the last refuges of a coach who has run out of ideas, viz.

1. Every referee is against us and

2. We are unlucky (2 own goals in our favour notwithstanding).

Not a good sign.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Having listened to him up,close for an hour or so, I genuinely think he believes what he’s saying len

Very few others do , including the players I suspect

He's seeing things we just aren't then. And if Busy Bee is the best he can do regards our identity then we really are screwed. I'd expect to hear that describe an under 7s team not a professional Championship one!! 

Anyone notice when the crowd get on the teams  back for not going forward (which has happened allot the past 12 months) he starts frantically waving his arms to indicate the team to go forwards? Sums it up.

So negative today, was like we were a bottom team desperate for a point. Playing pretty much 5-4-1 home to a relegation rival.

9 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

My favourite quote

"I was trying to get the subs on"   :laugh:

They were stood there for 10 f*ing minutes and Millwall had 3 or 4 throw-in.

Trying to be clever, more like

Always trying to be too clever, but you're a novice.

Absolutely this. We watched them both get ready to come on and then 6 minutes later they actually did. 

Then he did the same with Eisa. Kitted up, didn’t come on for another 5 mins. 

Whats the point in getting them to warm up if they then get cold again standing around 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

He's seeing things we just aren't then. And if Busy Bee is the best he can do regards our identity then we really are screwed. I'd expect to hear that describe an under 7s team not a professional Championship one!! 

Tbf he also talks of pressing triggers , passing through the thirds and other sounbytes, which I won’t bore you with because they are non existent on match days

24 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Not unhappy ,

knows where we're lacking ( attack ), mentioned January , We will trade ( who's going ? )

wants to see the project through as thinks we are not too far off.

Front foot , agression, identity all made their appearance in LJ bingo .

Would you trust him in January to bring in the right players? 

11 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

My favourite quote

**** me did he really say that ?

Jesus ********* wept

As you said they were stripped ready to come on for a good 5 mins

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

In a sense LJ is right. I think we are only 2 or 3 players away from a good team

In another sense, I thought we were 2 or 3 players away from a good team when he started. When are they going to arrive?

Ffs give him a break he’s only signed 47 players, how’s he ment to get a decent side out of that .

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

My fave 2 quotes :-

“Not easy for Kelly as he is only 18 or 19 and I think just turned 20”.

”We did lose 4 on the trot but if we beat Birmingham we will be on a mini-run of sorts”

He also claimed we shouldn't have lost the 4, whatever that means.

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

In a sense LJ is right. I think we are only 2 or 3 players away from a good team

In another sense, I thought we were 2 or 3 players away from a good team when he started. When are they going to arrive?

I think , and have for months LB that we look a ‘mess’

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Genuinely not sure whether he actually believes it or is just trotting out the same out stuff. 

But once I’d just love him to say, “you know what, that was a big bag of **** wasn’t it”. 

Exactly B86. And I thought it might have stopped. Just own it but he won't. Been a major major  bug bear about him for me, can't stand people who don't accept responsibility. 

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Tbf he also talks of pressing triggers , passing through the thirds and other sounbytes, which I won’t bore you with because they are non existent on match days

I think this is THE thing that gets me pissed off the most in all honesty.

Talks like he's been there and got the t-shirt already

18 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

My favourite quote

Was sat behind him and he had the subs ready and then panicked and didn’t look like he had a clue what to do once they scored.  He was frozen.

Its going to be a long drawn out season, be prepared for new recruits who we`ve never heard of in the next window, on loan no doubt; who will for sure take priority and then will be shoehorned into the starting line up. This will bring the "time to gel" phrase being rolled out as the pain drags on.

The on-set of season ticket sales will bring untold promises that will only have one reason "to sell tickets"

As the summer approaches we will off load the likes of Kelly and LJ will "re-group" to go again; after high pressure training in the heat somewhere, this will be followed by a new season and LJ will talk his way through it and repeat the next season and the next and the next until SL wakes up and decides to employ another.......just the same

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Did he phone a friend?

Ask the audience?

He did speak to a few, looked more like a book group discussing the themes and motifs within Orwell’s ‘Keep the aspadistra flying’ rather than a blood and guts footballing conversation.

Archived