IGNORED

Lee's after match interview

Major Isewater

It’s interesting, that approx 100 posts into this thread, that most think LJ was talking bollo.  Sorry that I haven’t given you all a “like” but I think you know more about what is in front of your eyes than he does. 

12 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Subs were ready 2 throw ins before the goal - for my money may well have contributed to the poor defending that lead to the goal

Should have happened 10 minutes earlier, but didn't even happen when we had the perfect opportunity, when they had a throw in by their penalty area. Poor management!

54 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

See for me I think there’s actually a fair amount of quality in that squad. Kelly, Kalas, Webster, Dasilva, Pack, Brownhill, Eliasson, O’Dowda, Paterson, Diedhiou, Weimann are all good players. 

IMO this squad is capable of much better than we’re seeing. 

Even Put in a simple list like that I agree, (Tho I think FD has real limitations)

i also think we have a fair few duds , (and decent money on real punts) , of varying degrees , and overspent on some very average players, and a very imbalanced squad (Big issue with LJ about the imbalance and use of the resources in this respect alone)

Im not sure it’s a great squad for all the numbers overhauled

I think  We certainly have enough even based on / around your list above , to look a better side than we do, we look totally confused , and robotic 

On a note of caution , looking further ahead , Kalas and DeSilva aren’t ours and if COD signs a new contract I’d be astounded somhe wont be here come August either

I look at this squad and keep thinking would a McCarthy (Just for example)  not get a better tune from this squad ?

Three years into his tenure , should we still be saying 5hat with his latest routine excuse

’Its a new side’ 

Nah,  Not for me

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

’Its a new side’ 

Nah,  Not for me

So losing three players doesn’t count? 

Kelly in his first full season doesn’t count either? 

Nor does Mäenpää/Watkins/Weimann/Kalas/Webster in their first City season?

It what way is it not a new team?

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

In the sense you refer to the word 'team'.

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

By your argument , when we a team ever not be a new team

hes replaced Flint with Webster who I’ve been very impressed with and for all my admiration of Flint , a much much better footballer, a real player IMHO

Replaced Reid with Weimann 

Was fortunate to have Kelly waiting in wings for Bryan and had the added luxury of adding the England U23 full back

So he  wasn’t left ‘short’ in anyway and all 3 positions were covered, and some

So 8 positions in theory untouched

And then he Also had the luxury of adding Kalas and spending further millions on Eisa and Watkins etc etc to bolster his options

In simple terms

what the **** DOES he want

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

We’ve got our identity back

New group 

lost our best players

yah yah yah 

Bluff Bluf Bluff

Again

Ps Why are we playing with one forward at home to Millwall ?

Precisely Bob - Johnson is a complete fraud. S

I stood by him for far too long, want him gone now. We are going backwards. Why Fammy up front on his own v crap like Millwall?

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

By your argument , when we a team ever not be a new team

hes replaced Flint with Webster who I’ve been very impressed with and for all my admiration of Flint , a much much better footballer, a real player IMHO

Replaced Reid with Weimann 

Was fortunate to have Kelly waiting in wings for Bryan and had the added luxury of adding the England U23 full back

So he  wasn’t left ‘short’ in anyway and all 3 positions were covered, and some

And then he Also had the luxury of adding Kalas and spending further millions on Eisa and Watkins etc etc to bolster his options

In simple terms

what the **** DOES he want

Nice back tracking Bob.......

Shocking .wont go again until lj is gone and half the lazy fukers that get paid to do shit all.too many happy clappers who dont understand football if you want take the family for a day out try Longleat cheaper and better than the shit i seen again 

3 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Precisely Bob - Johnson is a complete fraud. S

I stood by him for far too long, want him gone now. We are going backwards. Why Fammy up front on his own v crap like Millwall?

He’s a bluffer mate IMHO

That or deluded, or a mixture of each

Does he seriously think that fans swallow some of his post match excuses / waffling ? *

* Actually , forget that , some do , the evidence  is on here , daily 

1 minute ago, Vil1 said:

Shocking .wont go again until lj is gone and half the lazy fukers that get paid to do shit all.too many happy clappers who dont understand football if you want take the family for a day out try Longleat cheaper and better than the shit i seen again 

I'll chip-in for Robbored to have a day out at Longleat.

Do they allow convertibles in the Lion enclosure?

1 minute ago, Vil1 said:

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

He’s a bluffer mate IMHO

Does he seriously think that fans swallow some of his post match excuses / waffling ? *

Yep some still try to defend him , he’s out of his depth, he should go and try his luck in Latvia like his old man did .

1 hour ago, glen humphries said:

He also has to mates alongside him who are shit scared to say anything, or upset him, the man needs to be told a few home truths, problem is I don’t think anybody at the club is prepared to do it.

We need a new manager and new team around him. The current lot are a joke.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He’s a bluffer mate IMHO

You’re saving me a lot of time here Bob. I’m not having to respond to anything because you’re doing it for me! Cheers. 

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Nice back tracking Bob.......

By the way , and I’ll point this  out , just for you (as you seem to miss most of the things happening at the Club)

Johnson was more than happy to move Flint on and upgrade him so no good moaning now

Even JB was not always an automatic pick and Bobby Reid was a regular for one season

His sudden cries about his 3 best players don’t necessarily fully add up

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He’s a bluffer mate IMHO

He said we’re on the verge of something special, ffs, to me that’s a plea to sl to give him more time, Johnson out.

Archived