IGNORED

Lee's after match interview

Major Isewater

3 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Either that means that if he didn't know what a quality player was when he made all those signings or that better quality players don't want come to us? If so why is that?

What it means is by February we will be missing 

COD

Lloyd

Adam Webster

and have signed ....l

Nichols from the SAGS

A unpronounceable centre forward from Kosovo

An Albanian Centre Back

The only remaining four widemen in Leagues 1 and 2

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What it means is by February we will be missing 

COD

Lloyd

Adam Webster

and have signed ....l

Nichols from the SAGS

A unpronounceable centre forward from Kosovo

An Albanian Centre Back

The only remaining four widemen in Leagues 1 and 2

?

27 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

By your argument , when we a team ever not be a new team

hes replaced Flint with Webster who I’ve been very impressed with and for all my admiration of Flint , a much much better footballer, a real player IMHO

Replaced Reid with Weimann 

Was fortunate to have Kelly waiting in wings for Bryan and had the added luxury of adding the England U23 full back

So he  wasn’t left ‘short’ in anyway and all 3 positions were covered, and some

So 8 positions in theory untouched

And then he Also had the luxury of adding Kalas and spending further millions on Eisa and Watkins etc etc to bolster his options

In simple terms

what the **** DOES he want

i agree about Flint and Bryant...............but we have not adequately replaced Bobby Reid, who, unless we are prepared to pay big bucks has left us with a major goalscoring problem IMHO.

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

By the way , and I’ll point this  out , just for you (as you seem to miss most of the things happening at the Club)

Johnson was more than happy to move Flint on and upgrade him so no good moaning now

Even JB was not always an automatic pick and Bobby Reid was a regular for one season

His sudden cries about his 3 best players don’t necessarily fully add up

Avoiding the point about players in the their first season at AG then Bob......

Bryan,Reid and Flint moved on through choice, offered better deals ect ect.....and LJ had no choice but to replace them and has done a pretty good job in doing that and therefore has a pretty new team.......why sneer when he said that? He’s exactly right.

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

i agree about Flint and Bryant...............but we have not adequately replaced Bobby Reid, who, unless we are prepared to pay big bucks has left us with a major goalscoring problem IMHO.

Think that’s fair , but that if course raises the burning question about his whole planning and recruitment 

Why are we spending I’ve a million on Watkins , £1.5 million in a punt on Eisa , Adelukan , Kalas ,(What about £4 million pound Baker)  £1.7 million on a fullback who even Oisano is keeping out the side ......

Maybe , just maybe , we should have used some of these funds on a ..... goalscorer ?

The question should be to Lee Johnson

’ Where did YOU see the goals coming from Lee , what was YOUR plan 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Avoiding the point about players in the their first season at AG then Bob......

Bryan,Reid and Flint moved on through choice, offered better deals ect ect.....and LJ had no choice but to replace them and has done a pretty good job in doing that and therefore has a pretty new team.......why sneer when he said that? He’s exactly right.

I don’t debate with trolls

Nice try

Have a nice evening

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

We’ve got our identity back

New group 

lost our best players

yah yah yah 

Bluff Bluf Bluff

Again

Ps Why are we playing with one forward at home to Millwall ?

Lost our best players as we had to balance the FFP books.

Influenced by what?

A loss.

Influenced by what?

Players signed by him or his mate MA - presumably agreed by SL - who chipped in **** all.

Apart from an increase in wages and hefty amortisation.

We need a massive dust pan and brush to clear this shit up....

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I think , and have for months LB that we look a ‘mess’

We certainly are and anyone who has the remotest understanding of the game can see that.

It does appear, although I my be wrong, that the players are being ‘coached’ to slow the game down - utter madness if true.

His interviews post match are becoming increasingly bizarre.

I feel he is scratching around for positives that simply don’t exist.

I would really appreciate one of the people on here that support him to explain the positives of today...,.

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

Should have happened 10 minutes earlier, but didn't even happen when we had the perfect opportunity, when they had a throw in by their penalty area. Poor management!

Does anyone actually believe that putting Marley Watkins up front and O Dowda on for Paterson would have prevented the goal?

thought not..

The most revealing things I found in the interview were:

-         The talk of trade, and no matter what the forum muppet might say, this clearly means exchange. This suggests to me that SL, who is a businessman, has had enough of opening the purse strings. There was a hint of this early in the season when LJ complained of needing the transfers to shore up the defence, due to injuries, about a week before we got Kalas on loan, i.e that LJ had to publicly voice his displeasure before the sugar daddy would let him have some money to play with. So this probably means that Kelly will be off in Jan, perhaps in a part exchange, if we are to get anyone.

-         LJ mentioned that he builds teams and that, with an inflection of what may be doubt, said something along the lines of “and I want to be able to finish it.” This may mean that he does not feel that secure in his position, something that I have recently wondered at by his constant, I would say excessive, denial of any pressure within, stating its all “external pressure.” This may also be why his latest post-match interviews have no connection to reality in an “all is well here” approach in the hope that the powers-that-be may believe it.

Personally, I think SL judges success by his accountant’s in and out column. He has supported his man with more cash that several previous managers combined and like all investors is expecting a payoff. Last year’s cup run gave some sign of this, but now he has tightened the purse strings and wants money back. Although the emptying stadium may not have that big an effect due to season tickets having been already paid for, it will mean a loss in revenue in drinks, food, club shop etc. Now he must be looking at the Jan window and weighing up the potential outlay between supporting his man or getting in a new chap, especially if, or should I say when, we get di#ked by Norwich and Frank Lampard’s Derby. When LJ says that for christmas he needs a striker, SL must be thinking about how he has already shelled out close to 10m on strikers. (Fam 5.3m, Wm 2m, and MT 300k, Mo E ?2m) Perhaps then he will relate this to the cost of putting LJ on gardening leave.  

2 minutes ago, Bobfish said:

The most revealing things I found in the interview were:

-         The talk of trade, and no matter what the forum muppet might say, this clearly means exchange. This suggests to me that SL, who is a businessman, has had enough of opening the purse strings. There was a hint of this early in the season when LJ complained of needing the transfers to shore up the defence, due to injuries, about a week before we got Kalas on loan, i.e that LJ had to publicly voice his displeasure before the sugar daddy would let him have some money to play with. So this probably means that Kelly will be off in Jan, perhaps in a part exchange, if we are to get anyone.

-         LJ mentioned that he builds teams and that, with an inflection of what may be doubt, said something along the lines of “and I want to be able to finish it.” This may mean that he does not feel that secure in his position, something that I have recently wondered at by his constant, I would say excessive, denial of any pressure within, stating its all “external pressure.” This may also be why his latest post-match interviews have no connection to reality in an “all is well here” approach in the hope that the powers-that-be may believe it.

Personally, I think SL judges success by his accountant’s in and out column. He has supported his man with more cash that several previous managers combined and like all investors is expecting a payoff. Last year’s cup run gave some sign of this, but now he has tightened the purse strings and wants money back. Although the emptying stadium may not have that big an effect due to season tickets having been already paid for, it will mean a loss in revenue in drinks, food, club shop etc. Now he must be looking at the Jan window and weighing up the potential outlay between supporting his man or getting in a new chap, especially if, or should I say when, we get di#ked by Norwich and Frank Lampard’s Derby. When LJ says that for christmas he needs a striker, SL must be thinking about how he has already shelled out close to 10m on strikers. (Fam 5.3m, Wm 2m, and MT 300k, Mo E ?2m) Perhaps then he will relate this to the cost of putting LJ on gardening leave.  

Good post

Enjoy your posts

2 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Does anyone actually believe that putting Marley Watkins up front and O Dowda on for Paterson would have prevented the goal?

thought not..

Putting on Walsh or Morrell for Paterson might have helped as it was Centre mid where Millwall had got a foothold in the game at that point. Given we had seemingly given up on looking for a second goal at that point that is the type of substitution I would have expected.

47 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

Shocking .wont go again until lj is gone and half the lazy fukers that get paid to do shit all.too many happy clappers who dont understand football if you want take the family for a day out try Longleat cheaper and better than the shit i seen again 

You saw the Lions at the Gate today . 

8 minutes ago, The Bard said:

thought not..

The point is , we needed to change ( Not MW as our centre forward though Lee, thanks ever so much) - , we’d completely lost momentum and were camped around our own box

(FWIW I would have put Eisa up alongside FD initially and given them something else to worry about and stop them throwing so many forward)

Once you (eventually) recognise the need for changes and the players are stripped and ready to roll, why do you then turn down a number of chances to make the changes ? 

Oh ,..... then ...... what do we do now .......hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm

12 minutes ago, The Bard said:

thought not..

Didn't say I would have made exactly those changes but it needed a shake up. Paterson & Diedhiou needed to come off 10 minutes earlier than they did. We desperately needed fresh legs up front.

25 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think that’s fair , but that if course raises the burning question about his whole planning and recruitment  a

Why are we spending I’ve a million on Watkins , £1.5 million in a punt on Eisa , Adelukan , Kalas ,(What about £4 million pound Baker)  £1.7 million on a fullback who even Oisano is keeping out the side ......

Maybe , just maybe , we should have used some of these funds on a ..... goalscorer ?

The question should be to Lee Johnson

’ Where did YOU see the goals coming from Lee , what was YOUR plan 

Absolutely 100% agreement. It's like wasting money on 'that'll do' items, rather than 1 or possibly 2 quality products.  We knew BR would be going well in advance, so where are our scouts and head hunters?  We have replaced a recognised goalscorer with player/players of average ability.  I am aware that money is tight, but surely it wasn't asking too much to have spent 5-6 mill of the 10 we received on a quality forward.  Along with the jobs for the boys mentality of the management team, it's a case of not using resources to their best advantage? IMHO  ?

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

So odd comments - again if our DNA or identity is to have one or no shots on target then LJ won’t be here much longer. 

We did play better - but then again the level of opposition was very poor today. 

Our performances v Reading, Ipswich and Reading our real cause for concern. 

You are forgetting the worst of all. PRESTON ?

.why Fam was tired .he smoked to much  weed last night .drug test him ffs.so laid back and lazy we aint psg were bcfc.not one player put it in today then the happy clappers moan when you f and blind at the clueless *****.waste of time and money would rather sit at home with the wife and kids

First time I have been able to watch LJ in action. 'In action' ?  

More a case of inaction.  He barely moved the whole 90 odd minutes, except to take another drink of his water.  Why the hell does he need water when he isn't even moving?  No life, no enthusiasm. Plain embarrassing 

The substitutions were the last straw.  He decided on his two subs, then Millwall scored.. The three coaches held a mothers' meeting, and clearly gave up trying to find an answer in the new circumstances of losing our lead so then sent on the two subs first chosen. Really! And to make matters worse one of the subs was the truly awful Watkins.  A million pounds paid to Norwich too. Norwich couldn't believe their luck. He was as dreadful for them as he is now for us.

Feel really low having driven for three hours each way, stayed overnight, bought food, petrol etc.  and then saw that rubbish.  How dare LJ defend that performance. As others have said he is truly deluded.

11 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

.why Fam was tired .he smoked to much  weed last night .drug test him ffs.so laid back and lazy we aint psg were bcfc.not one player put it in today then the happy clappers moan when you f and blind at the clueless *****.waste of time and money would rather sit at home with the wife and kids

Pity he didnt do a line before kick off then as he would have run all 90 mins and still be running around now, giggling and chatting sh#t like..... post match interview.... hang on, maybe someone else needs to be tested.

Archived