IGNORED

Dear SL

Dolman Block B

Now i now/we know you continue to give the current coach your backing but in all my years in following this football club i have never heard so much anger towards his management.

In pubs and clubs i hear no support for the guy at all.

His after match comments are embarrasing to us die hards.

A win at Ipswich which was nothing short of an awful display followed by this rubbish today, we all struggle to understand why you let it continue?

The attendances are slowly getting lower, many many season ticket holders i know just aint bothering any more.

The problem being that even if we stay up, who will bother to back the club next season with LJ in charge?

Its your shout, your the owner, but trust me, as a man who mixes with many fans, there is so much unrest and many fans unhappy with his leadership.

It must be a difficult decision but your a clever man, so its over to you .

3 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Now i now/we know you continue to give the current coach your backing but in all my years in following this football club i have never heard so much anger towards his management.

A win at Ipswich which was nothing short of an awful display followed by this rubbish today, we all struggle to understand why you let it continue?

The attendances are slowly getting lower, many many season ticket holders i know just aint bothering any more.

The problem being that even if we stay up, who will bother to back the club next season with LJ in charge?

Its your shout, your the owner, but trust me, as a man who mixes with many fans, there is so much unrest and many fans unhappy with his leadership.

Only interested in "sustainability" and "the plan" he is not even close to acting..........even if/when he does he will only bring in another the same; this may give a few hope for a season or 2 then it will be back to where we are now.

SL calling the shots and nothing will deflect him from his plan or make him change his mind on buying experience; he will certainly not be trusting any manager to make many multi million pound signings anytime soon.

It appears many are happy with the ambitionless route we are going down, gently, gently = boring, boring

8 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

Only interested in "sustainability" and "the plan" he is not even close to acting..........even if/when he does he will only bring in another the same; this may give a few hope for a season or 2 then it will be back to where we are now.

SL calling the shots and nothing will deflect him from his plan or make him change his mind on buying experience; he will certainly not be trusting any manager to make many multi million pound signings anytime soon.

It appears many are happy with the ambitionless route we are going down, gently, gently = boring, boring

Sums it up perfectly 

Just now, Dolman Block B said:

Spot on.

Ive never in 45 years of watching my club heard so much discontent about the current coach and the bollocks he continues to spill.

We are very poor and it hurts.

I actually think we will stay up, but based on comments from fans today many will not renew their season tickets if this continues.

25 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

From a supporter of 60 years, you are spot on mate

35 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

I dont think its a matter of not having ambition, but it is very much a matter of execution.

We cant bring players in and sell them on if they are not good enough to play...

The list is endless now of players that we paid serious money for that are poor players or crocks (I was going to go through them, but cant be arsed)

Add to the list Adelekun who has the touch of a Rhino.

When you start a process like this players have to be interchangeable if you have an issue with form injury or suspension. On top of that the temptation to tinker to match other teams upsets rhythm and tempo. 

We have decent players that look lost most weeks and its not surprising when you cant pick a side to score a goal against Millwall at home 

Just now, REDOXO said:

I dont think its a matter of not having ambition, but it is very much a matter of execution.

We cant bring players in and sell them on if they are not good enough to play...

The list is endless now of players that we paid serious money for that are poor players or crocks (I was going to go through them, but cant be arsed)

Add to the list Adelekun who has the touch of a Rhino.

When you start a process like this players have to be interchangeable if you have an issue with form injury or suspension. On top of that the temptation to tinker to match other teams upsets rhythm and tempo. 

We have decent players that look lost most weeks and its not surprising when you cant pick a side to score a goal against Millwall at home 

Spot on 

2 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

That says it all

60 years following our ckub

You can feel the bad atmosphere going about as well 

So can I. Started in 1950. Losing affection fast. The quality of the product is so poor.

Today. 14 attempts at goal. Only one on target. Our goal scored by a Millwall defender.

And also LJ seemingly blaming Lloyd Kelly for their goal. But he was the only defender against two and their scorer was also unmarked. Dismal afternoon yet again.

7 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Spot on 

I would add you to the A Team below Block B, but for some reason I cant add anymore...Joking apart that is the way i see it. SL has the ambition but needs someone that can execute the vision. LJ and MA are not it! 

1 hour ago, Dolman Block B said:

The appointment was questioned from day one.

What has changed in the intervening time?

:dunno:

25 minutes ago, 29AR said:

If there's no entertainment I have no interest in football. If renewals were up now, I wouldn't  give it a second thought. 

That’s it isn’t it. 

Birmingham City away next week is 10 miles from my house. 

I’ve been to blues away pretty much every time it’s happened. But I have no interest. Absolutely none at all. In fact I probably won’t even watch a stream or follow the match thread. I just have zero interest. 

4 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

So can I. Started in 1950. Losing affection fast. The quality of the product is so poor.

Today. 14 attempts at goal. Only one on target. Our goal scored by a Millwall defender.

And also LJ seemingly blaming Lloyd Kelly for their goal. But he was the only defender against two and their scorer was also unmarked. Dismal afternoon yet again.

Exactly. He doesn't see what's in front of him!

12 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Posted by GiroudGoat this evening, trying to think where that might be, near cater road perhaps?

It's near Hengrove & is the photo from a couple of years ago.

Could only find a photo from this January but definitely not new.

49 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Die hard

Been there that long. 

How can the owners continue to keep him at the helm?

Beyond me. 

3 minutes ago, weymouth red said:

I’m a long time season ticket holder haven’t been to the last two home games can’t be bothered at moment as the crap we play and the shit that comes out Johnson’s mouth is killing my urge to go . I’m not sure if I will renew next year  unless something changes .

SL listen in 

47 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

That’s it isn’t it. 

I’ve been to blues away pretty much every time it’s happened. But I have no interest. Absolutely none at all. In fact I probably won’t even watch a stream or follow the match thread. I just have zero interest. 

Absolutey says or all 

48 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

That’s it isn’t it. 

And me. Yet the £61 direct debit to Bristol Sport goes out every month. And we now rarely go.

Lyme Regis with all the family was a far better proposition. 

If nothing changes any time soon then I doubt I’ll renew next season. I’m close to having had enough.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think it’s croasroads time Mr Lansdown, (And us Fans )

Give him more time , January spend, ? next summer ? To build his ‘new team’  build an actual ‘identity’ 

or do you cut your losses and look for a new helmsman ?

Bob it was cross roads time for the pair of them earlier on this year.

What did they do? They ****** it up that’s what.

Kent, Diony and all the other useless ******* that cost us dear in so many ways.

But hey. We’ll have a state of the art stadium that hosts Take That and the Spice Girls in the summer.

Hang on though. We won’t. Lansdown does BCFC has absolutely **** all.

Its not just LJ that needs to face some questions.

4 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Bob it was cross roads time for the pair of them earlier on this year.

What did they do? They ****** it up that’s what.

Kent, Diony and all the other useless ******* that cost us dear in so many ways.

But hey. We’ll have a state of the art stadium that hosts Take That and the Spice Girls in the summer.

Hang on though. We won’t. Lansdown does BCFC has absolutely **** all.

Its not just LJ that needs to face some questions.

Oh I totally agree mate 

But , putting that into , now history ,

It certainly is now IMHO a defining and imminent crossroads for SL

There’s been plenty more anger about a manager before - SOD, McInnes, Pulis - have been equally bad if not worse. For a season GJ had a lot of anger too. 

Were mid table in the championship ffs. I’ve seen us bottom of league 1 and many on here have seen it much worse. So many OTT remarks. 

Personally I’m beginning to lose faith with LJ but some of the vitriol is incredible on here. Towards him and Lansdown. 

Archived