1 hour ago, Bicester Red said:

The good thing is

He has lost the changing room now

It is only a matter of time before he is gone

He will not turn it around

He does not have the knowledge of how to do that

He is no manager only a coach

Bring on Moyes

You know absolutely nothing about what is going on in the dressing room.

1 hour ago, Bicester Red said:

The good thing is

Bring on Moyes

How do you know he's lost the dressing room

2 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

The good thing is

Bring on Moyes

Now how on earth would you know such information?

6 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Why let him spend any more money, ffs sake he’s had enough.

SL wants him to succeed so (I'm guessing here) will back him in January . I would guess that the scouting set up would be the same whoever is in charge, LJ would just have the final say. I'm thinking the Board/scouts/Steve would all know the targets and Johnson says what position and the final ok. That should mean whoever takes over would have had the same list for the same position. 
My worry is, over the last couple of years me and plenty on here have wanted another centre midfielder and LJ's decision not to buy one ended up with us with only 2 CMF's to play every game (until he finally remembered Walsh played there). 
Johnson will probably see our lack of goals as a need for another winger :whistle:
Joking aside, if Lansdown still thinks he is the right man he will risk more money with LJ. I have absolutely no confidence in City as a whole to do any good in the transfer market, but it could be his last throw of the dice. Back him or sack him !

12 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I guess he bases that on what we saw today. 

Was bad yes, not a 7-1 Brian Tinnion defeat though was it, now that was a performance from a team who didn’t want to play for a manager, if they had lost all confidence in him then we’d be seeing performances a lot worse than today.

Just now, BCFC11 said:

Was bad yes, not a 7-1 Brian Tinnion defeat though was it, now that was a performance from a team who didn’t want to play for a manager, if they had lost all confidence in him then we’d be seeing performances a lot worse than today.

Maybe. It’s a matter of how much of the dressing room you lose. 

Its rarely the case they all give up and out right rebel. It tends to be a few key ones don’t put it in pull out of tackles and get injured. 

Kelly and Elliason put it in but we yet again managed no shots on goal and no threat. 

Confidence is low and we simply have no discernible pattern. Whatever it is it’s not good

Archived