IGNORED

Do we need a dedicated "Johnson OUT" thread?

Either to focus attention, or to keep all the bile in one place, is now the time to have an official Johnson OUT thread?

Why?

1) There appears to be a lot of Johnson OUT emotion.

2) Happy Clappers don't like every other thread being contaminated with Johnson OUT comments.

What do we think?

P.S. Johnson OUT.

I think we need to demonstrate to our owners that we're not happy with the fare on offer, in a civilised way. 

Perhaps someone can start a petition asking to remove Johnson from his duties and appoint someone who knows how to get the best out of this reasonable group of players, that are under performing.

It would have to be online and available to all, not just members of this forum.

Best to highlight the lowering levels of turn out for matches and the drop in sales plus the expected lack of interest in half season ticket sales.

20 minutes ago, Rich said:

I think we need to demonstrate to our owners that we're not happy with the fare on offer, in a civilised way. 

Perhaps someone can start a petition asking to remove Johnson from his duties and appoint someone who knows how to get the best out of this reasonable group of players, that are under performing.

It would have to be online and available to all, not just members of this forum.

Best to highlight the lowering levels of turn out for matches and the drop in sales plus the expected lack of interest in half season ticket sales.

Can’t we just put Johnson out on bed sheets instead, it’s much easier 

1 minute ago, glen humphries said:

Can’t we just put Johnson out on bed sheets instead, it’s much easier 

I'd prefer some clean sheets.

Seriously, MR L won't pay any attention to that, he'll think it's not representative of the support base.

1 hour ago, ... said:

Either to focus attention, or to keep all the bile in one place, is now the time to have an official Johnson OUT thread?

Why?

1) There appears to be a lot of Johnson OUT emotion.

2) Happy Clappers don't like every other thread being contaminated with Johnson OUT comments.

What do we think?

P.S. Johnson OUT.

OUT 

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

It’s a complete waste of time, history shows that. Otib has been there before....

Agree. It's going to take an embarrassing thumping or an incident for SL to act. Looking at our fixtures before Xmas, there's a few queuing up to turn us over.  

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s a complete waste of time, history shows that. Otib has been there before....

I don’t think it is - if enough people turn and it’s continuous at every game then it’s more likely to be listened to. Personally I don’t think majority want him out yet as we are roughly where we should be in table but we more we slide back, like we are right now ( look at our form over last 40 games) then the more will turn on him. 

2 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

I don’t think it is - if enough people turn and it’s continuous at every game then it’s more likely to be listened to. Personally I don’t think majority want him out yet as we are roughly where we should be in table but we more we slide back, like we are right now ( look at our form over last 40 games) then the more will turn on him. 

99% of people I speak to want him out. 

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

The last poll on here after the shambolic performance against Preston showed 85% wanted him gone, that figure must be over 90% after an almost repeat non-performance today.

2 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Agree, but I think the majority are a long way from where Otib is at the moment. The so called boycott of a couple of years ago highlighted that, and I don't think things are very different now. I didn't hear a single 'Johnson out' comment at the match today, and afterwards the only comments I heard were along the lines of 'it's just a game'. 

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

The last poll on here after the shambolic performance against Preston showed 85% wanted him gone, that figure must be over 90% after an almost repeat non-performance today.

It’s a poll on here. How much of our support is on OTIB? I didn’t hear a single johnson out chant today or all season actually and I’ve been to most games. 

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Source? Evidence?  :dunno:

I could say 99% of people I speak to want him to do well. They understand what tough restrictions he’s working under.

Really?! The bloke has spent sums of money unbeknown to this club in its entire history, with a huge wage bill for our revenues, has bought 40+ players and still talk of rebuilding and new teams!!

Im sorry but he really isnt restricted. Nor has he ever been. 

The bloke is full of excuses and buzz words. All designed to deflect pressure away from him. 

Remember him blaming Maggers at Preston last season for 1 goal of 5 was it? Blame game. The guy cant and doesnt accept responsibility for the mess he is gradually creating here. 

Hes an excuse-ridden flop. Time to bite the bullet SL. 3 hammerings coming up before xmas now. That should be enough to let us ‘start again’, again!!!!

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

Really?! The bloke has spent sums of money unbeknown to this club in its entire history, with a huge wage bill for our revenues, has bought 40+ players and still talk of rebuilding and new teams!!

Im sorry but he really isnt restricted. Nor has he ever been. 

The bloke is full of excuses and buzz words. All designed to deflect pressure away from him. 

Remember him blaming Maggers at Preston last season for 1 goal of 5 was it? Blame game. The guy cant and doesnt accept responsibility for the mess he is gradually creating here. 

Hes an excuse-ridden flop. Time to bite the bullet SL. 3 hammerings coming up before xmas now. That should be enough to let us ‘start again’, again!!!!

You obviously don’t understand what the ‘restrictions’ actually are..............:disapointed2se:

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You obviously don’t understand what the ‘restrictions’ actually are..............:disapointed2se:

I dont care if SL is picking the team, the wee man is at the forefront. If he doesnt have enough class to walk away from a job then it really is a jobs for the boys attitude. 

3 minutes ago, nickolas said:

I dont care if SL is picking the team, the wee man is at the forefront. If he doesnt have enough class to walk away from a job then it really is a jobs for the boys attitude. 

Ignore mate - he’s on his usual fishing WUM sessions 

He’s tried hooking a few others but been ******* off 

Just ignore

24 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Source? Evidence?  :dunno:

I could say 99% of people I speak to want him to do well. They understand what tough restrictions he’s working under.

Source?

People I speak to. As I said.

Evidence? 

Sorry. Don't tend to record conversations down the pub!

20 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I can say hand on heart , of those I chat to at  AG or outside, other than some posters on this forum , 

I don’t know a single person who would  persist with him 

Yes. I don't know where the remaining 1% was from!

7 minutes ago, nickolas said:

SL knows very little about football - he’ll tell you that himself so to suggest that he picks the team is laughable........:rofl2br:

Archived