IGNORED

Next Five - how many points?

Super

I would agree with OP as other have but my concern is by the time  we play Brentford the atmosphere at home will be so toxic many of our players will shrink making that game and then Rotherham doubly difficult.

I hate to say it but it could be less than 4 or even the 2 points others are saying ?

I truly think somehow we need a point or 3 from the next 3 tougher fixtures to halt that possibility!!

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

Confusingly we've played better against stronger opponents this year, so there could be a surprise win in there 

But we were playing better football then (different team and formation) - the last two games were so different to the start of this season that I don't feel confident saying we do well against better teams.

I do agree even last season we struggle to break down poor and most importantly organised teams. Not sure Millwall or Ipswich would can us that. 

9 minutes ago, swanker said:

Haven’t got a clue how many points we’ll get in our up and coming games, our form in front of goal is so depressing. 

I have got a feeling that we’re going to get a good spanking soon though. Birmingham Saturday? 

I dunno, our last 5-0 spanking was in Birmingham....Preston before that. Be nice to spread them out a bit Geographically.

Derby?

38 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I dunno, our last 5-0 spanking was in Birmingham....Preston before that. Be nice to spread them out a bit Geographically.

Derby?

Derby’s only up the road from Brum, why not go for both? It would make the map of our spankings under Johnson look more interesting! Two spankings in the same place! Can’t knock that?

Don’t remember the last time we won at Birmingham? - L

Norwich - are flying at the top - L

Derby - Harry Wilson will tear us a new one - L

Brentford - Two out of form sides - D

Rotherham - They are a tougher opposition since they were last here - D

Archived