IGNORED

Birmingham Away Sales (Merged)

Never to the dark side

• Admin

NOW ON SALE !

City have been handed a full allocation of 2,800 tickets for next month’s Sky Bet Championship outing at Birmingham City.

Lee Johnson’s side travel to St Andrew’s on Saturday, December 8th and season card holders can secure their seat onlinefrom tomorrow (Wednesday, 10am).

Tickets will become available to Forever Bristol members on Monday, November 26th and any remaining tickets will be placed on general sale from Wednesday, November 28th.

TICKET PRICES*

Adult - £20
Senior 65+/Under-24 - £15
Under-19 - £10
Under-13 - £5

*prices exclusive of fees

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using supporters are to pay the relevant price category and will receive a free carer if required.

The club has received six pairs of elevated wheelchair tickets and 15 pairs of pitch level wheelchair tickets.

Tickets will go off sale on Friday, December 7th at 2pm.

SALES PERIOD

Season card holders online - Wednesday, November 21st at 10am
Season card holders phone - Friday, November 23rd at 10am
Forever Bristol members online - Monday, November 26th at 10am
Forever Bristol members phone - Tuesday, November 27th at 10am
General sale online - Wednesday, November 28th at 10am
General sale phone - Thursday, November 29th at 10am

On 21/11/2018 at 18:49, swampy said:

It is so much hassle buying away tickets .... just go to the home website and, providing your postcode is not something BS8ish, it is simple ... https://www.eticketing.co.uk/bcfc/EDP/Event/Index/3578

You could do that...

Best not to publicise it online though- Brentford for their recent game against us, made tickets restricted sale in the sense of requiring a booking history to purchase in home areas. One such reason no doubt was talk on the web of tickets getting brought in home areas- clubs surely read these sites, anyone can read them as they are an open forum- it's really not the best idea to post it on a platform anyone can read. 

Seems like it's fairly common place with Brentford in fact.

On 23/11/2018 at 08:38, Mr Popodopolous said:

You could do that...

Best not to publicise it online though- Brentford for their recent game against us, made tickets restricted sale in the sense of requiring a booking history to purchase in home areas. One such reason no doubt was talk on the web of tickets getting brought in home areas- clubs surely read these sites, anyone can read them as they are an open forum- it's really not the best idea to post it on a platform anyone can read. 

Seems like it's fairly common place with Brentford in fact.

Every time Brentford sell their away end, it goes on restricted sale in the home end. Nothing to do who they are playing or anything like that. 

9 hours ago, BessexRED said:

A very fair comment if you ask me.

6 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

To be fair Small Heath and Bordesley are both shit holes, and guess where St Andrews is smack bang in the middle of !!

Yep I would say that is a very fair comment. You know it’s not going to be a great place when you drive past a number sofas, baths outside... and one day I saw a burnt out car. 

I moved to Birmingham from Bristol and have lived here for forty five years. I don't consider myself a "Brummie" but am happy to defend the place when the stereotypes appear! Yes, the Blues ground (and Villa Park) are not in very appealing areas of the city but both teams have, like Bristol City, stayed true to their roots and their traditions. There are plenty of very attractive parts of Birmingham (like Bournville/Selly Oak where I live) but also some areas where you lock the car doors as you drive quickly through.

Both of my sons although born in Birmingham, are Bristol City supporters and we frequently travel to the Gate for games- after visiting the Orchard, of course, as well as going to the Midlands away games. I'll be at St.Andrew's next week- home game for me!

16 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Usually go Birmingham away every season, I just can't be bothered this time. 

Say's it all when @Fordy62 lives 10 minutes away and isn't going to bother either. 

In fairness, 10 miles, but you’re absolutely right with the sentiment. I’m not wasting my evening to watch that shower of shit. 

Birmingham City v Bristol City is the LIVE 3pm game beamed to fans outside the U.K.

Strange that the previous away game there were more teams heading towards  Yorkshire than you can throw a stick at

This weekend WBA are home to the Villa on Friday night and Wolves play Sunday

Although Walsall are at home with a 3pm kick off

The planned commentary frequency will be 95:6fm 

55 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Usually go Birmingham away every season, I just can't be bothered this time. 

Say's it all when @Fordy62 lives 10 minutes away and isn't going to bother either. 

Likewise, been St. andrews plenty of times but happily giving it a miss Saturday. Not arsed about going Derby either really, fallen out of love with it completely.

Archived