IGNORED

Birmingham v. City - international TV options

CyderInACan

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3039571/birmingham-city-vs-bristol-city/

Looks like this one won’t be on BCTV+ as it’s being broadcast live around the world (why? you ask yourselves) so this is the current list of international broadcasters for our expats or those in the UK able to access the foreign channels listed. It tends to get updated closer to matchday as more broadcasters are confirmed. 

Great news for our Swedish contingent as it’s on TV3 Sport. Although this might clash with the opera in which case they’ll miss out. 

For anybody abroad or with IPTV (see thread in non footy forum) this site is great for finding out which games are on where. 

Why would any sane City fan, want to spend two hours in front of a tv screen watching City get stuffed like a Christmas turkey?

I think I will take my dog out for a walk to Cardiff and back. It will be low tide on Saturday and it's only 15 miles as the crow flies from Burnham to Cardiff. We can get a cup of tea in the cafe on Steep Holm on the way back!

7 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Why would any sane City fan, want to spend two hours in front of a tv screen watching City get stuffed like a Christmas turkey?

I think I will take my dog out for a walk to Cardiff and back. It will be low tide on Saturday and it's only 15 miles as the crow flies from Burnham to Cardiff. We can get a cup of tea in the cafe on Steep Holm on the way back!

Is there WiFi? I’ll bring my laptop we can watch the game 

Archived