IGNORED

Tickets for the Huddersfield game (Merged)

Eastside Moonwalker

On 07/12/2018 at 12:01, phantom said:

and of course the sags are home on the same day, so possibly arranging a new date and time?

If you can't get  a ticket for the Huddersfield game and the gas are home to PUFC that day, you can always (joint the multitude trying to) get in the Mem and cheer on Colin Daniel who now plays for the Posh. ?

40 minutes ago, 22A said:

If you can't get  a ticket for the Huddersfield game and the gas are home to PUFC that day, you can always (joint the multitude trying to) get in the Mem and cheer on Colin Daniel who now plays for the Posh. ?

Sounds like a better game rovers getting pumped at home.   

Rather than city v Huddersfield reserves.  Usually cheap tickets , cheap performance as I say to me mates ! 

January 2001 FA cup 3rd round. Huddersfield were facing relegation from the top division and City were mid table in tier 2. City beat the Terriers and went on to reach the 5th round. A repeat of that would provide a bit of excitement this season.

2 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

£33 for Rotherham,  really?

Not because it’s rotherham.  

More like it’s the festive season and more people will be available to watch football.   Tend to get slightly bigger crowds.  

Bristol sport don’t need an invite to take a few more quid out of our pockets.  

49 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Not because it’s rotherham.  

More like it’s the festive season and more people will be available to watch football.   Tend to get slightly bigger crowds.  

Bristol sport don’t need an invite to take a few more quid out of our pockets.  

Yet when we have low attendances at this time of year the general consensus is because it’s around Christmas and people don’t having the money... I’d side with that argument more so than “everyone’s available at Christmas”, because they’re not.

The club have zero excuse for making any of those fixtures gold category, let alone all 3.

10 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Yet when we have low attendances at this time of year the general consensus is because it’s around Christmas and people don’t having the money... I’d side with that argument more so than “everyone’s available at Christmas”, because they’re not.

The club have zero excuse for making any of those fixtures gold category, let alone all 3.

Boxing Day is always seen as a “premium” fixture in terms of attractiveness. It’s often one of the bigger attendances at most clubs around the country. 

I agree that Rotherham are not appealing opposition, but o know loads of people who often go if we are home on Boxing Day, who never usually bother any other time. 

17 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

BCFC isn't a charity. £12 is a great price for a game of football, what more do you want FFS

I want to watch City’s bench versus Huddersfield reserves in my normal dolman seat for £10 and I want my 23 year old daughter to do the same if not slightly less as they conveniently forget they have an under 25 category for these games.

But as we can’t we won’t go. Club lose £20 and some beer profit and I save 40 odd notes and my time - simples ??

To be fair it’s £12 for me in the South Stand. Can’t complain at all really - that’s a decent price imho. Wouldn’t have thought itll sell out so maybe those in the more expensive stands could move to the less expensive stands for a one off to save a few quid? Just a thought....

8 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

They should make it £12 all round the ground - there will be so few that you can walk round and sit in the Lansdown (lower tier) anyway if you wanted to.

That’s exactly the thing to do, £18 to sit in my seat in the West Stand, I don’t think so

I must admit I often take the opportunity to sit somewhere else to see what it`s like for games like this so might consider the £18 for the Lansdown as I`ve not been in there yet. 

Twelve quid in the SS seems about right to me.

The crowd won`t be up to much anyway what with it being just after Christmas, a 5:30 kick off and, with all due respect to Huddersfield, a relatively unattractive match. 

15 for me in Dolman. Might still go but with the change of KO time and what I’d call 3 quid overpriced means I probably won’t bother. Everyone knows it’ll be reserves vs reserves and they will be stronger. Maybe they are thinking there is a better feeling around the club with the last 3 results but honestly I have been bored for quite a few home games now. Idk why I’d pay 30 (me and the missus) to do so again. 

Archived