IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

Septic Peg

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

He has been poor, about as poor as he has been for thew wrong end of a year, he is not good enough, with him Diedhiou in the side it's like playing with 9.5 players.

I agree he's been poor. Just don't think he's been **** today, just not great.

Regardless, I think a decent manager would be getting far more out of these 2 players.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

I hope Johnson doesn't get frustrated by our lack of creatiing chances and go too attacking. The longer it stays 0-0 then more positive I am, as I am hoping O'Dowda can make a big impact off the bench.

COD could make more of an impact than Pato has all half, within 5 minutes of coming on!  Pack, Fammy & Wiemann - all cack too.

Well, our only skill at the moment seems to be to drag teams down to our level. It’s yet another poor poor game.

Birmingham been on pretty good form recently, and I suppose we have restricted them to very little. Equally, we are having lots of possession passing it sideways before kicking for touch. Shape looks all wrong and just not creating a thing. No movement, no pace, no speed of thought. 

Hard to believe Bham will be as bad all game. A good ten minutes and anyone beats us at the moment.

I don't know why I even bother with Radio Bristol....

commentator ....  and Eliasson cross, side foot into the box.... breaks off to give non league score.... and the ball is on the halfway line. Fukin' amateurs .

Watching the stream now, pretty shite. And why does Patterson bother crossing??? Floats everything, never a decent ball yet he goes ahead of Eliasson.:facepalm:

Look like a side full of talent but desperately lacking confidence and courage in the opposition's half: hesitant and nervous. 

0-0 would be a decent result for us, think it would take us to go a goal down to show some real attacking intent. Most of our best moments have come from defenders breaking the lines and getting forward (Pisano and Webster) 

23 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Kelly gave Colin a slight nudge and gets a yellow. I don't care if he flew into the advertising boards, it was a slight nudge

Ridiculous, a couple of seasons ago Dave Cotterill put Jo Bryan over a low wall near the corner, and I don't think we even got a free kick.

Archived