IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

Septic Peg

Difficult to watch our form recently and say we are playing well. Equally, hung in there and in complete truth did not give Bham much in the way of chances, and nicked one ourselves. Showed some grit as well.

Not pretty, but a really important three points I did not expect. Most pleasing win since Swansea for me against a team with good home form.

So our gameplay seems to be.

1)Be shit.

2)Drag other team down to our level

3)Beat them by the experience of being this shit for longer 

The difference from the large part of last year is unbelievable , I have never seen a City side (any side?) misplace so many passes. You get to the end of a game lately and it's hard to pick out the good performers. The defence are pretty solid but a lot of the time we have most of the 11 defending. 

Still , most important thing is a win. A battling win with some balls and a little aggression , and not before time. Thought we rode our luck a little, but I'll take that all day long. Let's see if we can drag those Canaries down to a level we can beat next week now.

3 minutes ago, Fontaineofallknowledge said:

Guess what guys? We are going to lose some matches and we will also win some, some of the posts I’ve seen about people losing interest etc is quite frankly embarrassing. Enjoy the ride ffs

You do realise some people are losing interest (not me personally) due to the quality of football on show more so than the results right?

Archived