IGNORED

7 points from 3 games. Johnson Outers Must Be Devastated.

And Its Smith

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

You’re right Chivs - several posters on here are repeatedly slagging off LJ ranging from his tactics, his formations, his substitutions and, more recently twisting his post match and media interviews into negative bollocks.

They must be desperately unhappy that City have 8 points from 4 games recently.............:facepalm:

I mean, do the anti LJ brigade want the best for the club they so say support?        :dunno:

And some / many of us can put forward good debate whilst critiquing the pros and cons of the head coach. 

Very few are actually unhappy with the past 4 games, but that does not mean he walks on water either!  Just like you can’t take a 4 game losing run to define him, you can’t take 4 games unbeaten either....unless it is demonstrated by resolving some of those flaws or finding new skills.  

It is far too simple to label anyone who critiques LJ as being anti-LJ and not having City at heart. 

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

And some / many of us can put forward good debate whilst critiquing the pros and cons of the head coach. 

Very few are actually unhappy with the past 4 games, but that does not mean he walks on water either!  Just like you can’t take a 4 game losing run to define him, you can’t take 4 games unbeaten either....unless it is demonstrated by resolving some of those flaws or finding new skills.  

It is far too simple to label anyone who critiques LJ as being anti-LJ and not having City at heart. 

Dave, there are certain posters who inflate LJ perceived flaws and weaknesses at every opportunity and even twist his interviews to suit their own agenda. To me that’s completely wrong and the reason why I question and counter it.

Im all for debating all things City but in a reasonable and balanced manner which the anti LJ brigade just aren’t able to do.

I’ve posted previously that I’m completely nuetral when it comes to LJ. He’s the Head Coach employed by SL to implement his strategy and as long as he does that along with signs of progress season on season then LJ will be at City long term but the anti LJ brigade can’t seem to accept that...............:dunno:

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Dave, there are certain posters who inflate LJ perceived flaws and weaknesses at every opportunity and even twist his interviews to suit their own agenda. To me that’s completely wrong and the reason why I question and counter it.

Im all for debating all things City but in a reasonable and balanced manner which the anti LJ brigade just aren’t able to do.

I’ve posted previously that I’m completely nuetral when it comes to LJ. He’s the Head Coach employed by SL to implement his strategy and as long as he does that along with signs of progress season on season then LJ will be at City long term but the anti LJ brigade can’t seem to accept that...............:dunno:

Out of interest do you think there’s a group of oppositely opined posters who think LJ can do no wrong?

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not when your raison d'etre is to wind people up Dave...

29 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Many do put forward good debate on the pros and cons of Johnson.  You and BobBob are good examples of that.  You praise on occasion and damn on others which is fine.  I tend to agree with the analysis.  I never said that those who critique LJ are necessarily anti-LJ.

However, there are many who just can't get past the anti-Johnson sentiments whatever he does.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Out of interest do you think there’s a group of oppositely opined posters who think LJ can do no wrong?

In a word - no! 

There are times when I think LJ has selected the wrong team, made the wrong substitutions, set up in the wrong formation and employed the wrong tactics - just as I have previously with every single manager Ive ever seen at AG.

In same vein there times when I think he’s got it spot on in every department.......

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think there are a small handful of posters who take this approach.  I always wondered why the mods don't block Lee and Gary's accounts though.  ?

Archived