IGNORED

7 points from 3 games. Johnson Outers Must Be Devastated.

And Its Smith

Just now, Newquay-Red said:

Glad we are doing well, and that some of the pressure has eased, but I don't think threads like this help at all. Turns it into a pathetic tit for tat exercise.

I am happy where we are in the league and do want Johnson to work out...but agree absolutely no need for a thread like this.

Jesus, it’s worse than being at school on this forum. So childish. 

We should of beaten Millwall, and beating Ipswich & Birmingham doesn’t make up for many awful performances this season.

We’ve got 2 hard games next, which we are likely to get no points. 

What a nasty little thread

Of course all of us always want City to win

But just because we have managed to pick up 7 much needed points in last three games does not change the wider picture that there are serious shortcomings at Ashton Gate on and off the pitch

3 minutes ago, Selred said:

Jesus, it’s worse than being at school on this forum. So childish. 

We should of beaten Millwall, and beating Ipswich & Birmingham doesn’t make up for many awful performances this season.

We’ve got 2 hard games next, which we are likely to get no points. 

That’s the spirt :laughcont:

Very sad thread.

One shot on target - ok if we can 100% convert every game provided we don’t concede but highly doubtful.

I’ve never joined the in or out brigade but apathy is still my overwhelming feeling to the current football being played

That looked like a mid Feb relegation 6 pointer. I can accept that in an away performance. Good result to a side who hadn’t lost at home. If LJ turns the performances around then fair enough but I have had enough of the dire displays at home. For me, he isn’t in credit any more and going to take more than a couple scruffy points against far from the elite sides of the division. 

3 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

What a Cock... Do you seriously think the LJ our brigade want us to lose... Pathetic!!

Great win though!

Some do in the hope of LJ getting the sack, there was a thread just before Ipswich saying they wanted to lose.

Great few points lately and very welcome, although from what I have seen there has still been some very poor football and not entertaining at all. Still hoofing balls up today to nobody. 

Where has our passing football gone from 12 months ago?

8 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Chin up the Johnson Outers. The tide has well and truly turned. Better luck next week. 

I'll save this for when/if we lose 4 on the trot if you dont mind dave.

I've mentioned a few times that the more vocal supporters arent helping either apparent 'side'.

But, even statements like this, even tongue-in-cheek, is just not the time nor place and just incites more division.

Just... stupid.

10 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Chin up the Johnson Outers. The tide has well and truly turned. Better luck next week. 

You really don’t get it do you but then again you don’t seem to get much. Very happy with the win but it still papers over the cracks. The football is terrible and not many have faith in Johnson to turn it around. It’s been well documented . 47 players signed and no real progression and the footballs poor at best. Crawl back under your rock after the next defeat no doubt 

Sad selred

16 games at home without a loss so facts and points don't lie Well done Lj great set piece and only non fans can ignore these two away wins and talk about losing next two (do you have crystal balls?) 

Come on true fans celebrate the positives, ignore the losers who expect better than wins

Archived