IGNORED

7 points from 3 games. Johnson Outers Must Be Devastated.

And Its Smith

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You think LJ is responsible for ‘developing’ Joe Bryan and Aden Flint? Laughable....and I’m not sure how you arrived at a figure of £27m for selling three players?! Nowhere near....

Much more worrying to see the LJ signings that did not fit the DNA and went on to do well elsewhere, looking at the present how many of the LJ lovers actually look at the team sheet every game and and up wondering why LJ continues to play people out of position and constantly select his least most likely to succeed favourites?

• Admin
2 hours ago, RedDave said:

A lot of the Johnson Outers sending personal abusive messages which shows the height of their frustration at this unbeaten run

I've looked at the logs and cant find any evidence of anyone sending you any PM's since you started this thread. If you have received any abuse please hit the report button and we can investigate further.

• Admin

Also true; 7 points from 7 games. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

@Red Dave in your second post on this thread you claimed you hoped this would galvanise everyone behind the HC but your OP was the epitome of divisive. You are solely a WUM and everything else you post will be tainted by that status in my opinion.

• Admin
2 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Really? What directed at you?

while your op was not really necessary, those sending any personal messages at you need to have a look at themselves.

any of them want to make themselves known on this public domain?? No I doubt it

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Surely winding people up was the aim of the deliberately provocative topic off the back of a not particularly impressive set of performances.

Oh, and three games isn't a "run".

2 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

It’s not deserved, no way, and IF that has happened it’s pathetic and moronic from those people. But perhaps next time you think about posting such pathetic drivel yourself you take a deep breath and have a word with yourself?

2 hours ago, Sturny said:

If that’s done over direct msgs on this forum you should report them tbh mate.

Sounds very bitter 

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

It was provocative and he wanted a reaction. Unfortunately, in addition to the reaction he expected, he also got a reaction that was out of order if what he is saying is correct.

If you troll you have to accept such out of order responses as a risk in this day and age.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Its interesting that people get angry

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Certain posters received an otib ban for sending pm’s of an insulting kind. 

I hope they’ve learnt the lesson.

Didn't happen though. Logs exist (that only the admin can see, not the moderators) so that people cannot get away with abusing the system in a vile manner. 

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

So you think that over the 2 and a half years where Johnson worked with Flint and Bryan they didn't become better footballers? Laughable... 

And I was including Magnússon in that figure as well, which takes it up to 27...

Well, Joe Bryan played 50 games in that epic season under Steve Cotterill and Aden Flint played 58 games so I’d say Cotts was as responsible for their development as anyone...and you said in your previous post that we got 27m for three players....so you weren’t including Mags...you said, and I quote, “I’d say selling 3 players for 27million pounds is decent business sense...”

I’ve never understood this accusation that if you believe the manager isn’t the right man for the job then you must want the team to lose and be disappointed when they win (even more so in the current environment in which the manager is nowhere near getting sacked).

To make such an accusation would either mean you’ve never believed a manager should be sacked in your entire time supporting the club, which is difficult to believe when supporting a club as unsuccessful as this one, or that when you did feel that way you wanted the team to lose so he would. Probably reveals more about yourself than those you wish to accuse.

I have no shame in saying I don’t believe Lee Johnson to be the right man for the job, but I was delighted yesterday, and in actual fact it was the most I’ve enjoyed a game for months.

And anyway, even if I was someone that was inclined to want City to lose so the manager would change, I wouldn’t understand feeling like that at the moment as his position isn’t under threat. So the choices are we lose yesterday and Lee Johnson is the manager next weekend or we we win yesterday and Lee Johnson is the manager next weekend. So I struggle to understand why anyone may have wanted us to lose.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Pretty sure people called OP names on this thread, but can't be bothered to read every comment to find them. I personally agree with OP there are fans that want us to lose. Can't really disagree when fans have said they want us to lose in the past on here. People getting upset by thread as there's truth in it.

It's the tone of it that is the issue.  To save you scrolling back I reproduce it below.

He is using that we have won away, which is good, as a stick with which to beat anybody who thinks that LJ should be replaced as coach and saying that anybody who wants LJ replaced must therefore want us to lose every game and be disappointed when we win.  Add to that inventing abusive PMs that weren't actually sent and it's not a pretty picture.

7 points from 3 games. Johnson Outers Must Be Devastated.

Chin up the Johnson Outers. The tide has well and truly turned. Better luck next week. 

16 hours ago, Robbored said:

You remember ‘some great football’?.....when?

The only exciting football City played under Senior was against Palace in the pray off semi finals. All the other matches were uninspiring and dull - hence the GD of +1..........followed by no shots on goal in the final.

The results masked the performances yet some posters simply can’t accept that.

I just hope LJ isn’t going the same way.

We had 13 shots on target against Hull in the final...perhaps you are mixing up your Wembley trips....

51 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Also true; 7 points from 7 games. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

@Red Dave in your second post on this thread you claimed you hoped this would galvanise everyone behind the HC but your OP was the epitome of divisive. You are solely a WUM and everything else you post will be tainted by that status in my opinion.

Didnt say PMs. Abuse on this very thread! Doesnt bother me but is interesting

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Didnt say PMs. Abuse on this very thread! Doesnt bother me but is interesting

Yes you did:

3 hours ago, RedDave said:

A lot of the Johnson Outers sending personal abusive messages which shows the height of their frustration at this unbeaten run

Your use of the word "sending" rather than "posting" makes it clear that you meant PMs; but have now been called out on it.

10 hours ago, keynshamred said:

I actually mean it. Im always up for a debate one on one!!! 41 years of age. I've seen some ******* dour football over the years in div one, never mind this league. We are sitting mid table in the championship, for now and the last 3 years. What the **** do you want?? So laughable and you are bullying these young kids to your hatred over Johnson! Because you never liked him from minute one as a player or manager?Come on then what was it? You must be gutted we won today? I want you to answer those to questions? or I'll just realise you are just a hater of someone that's served out club well over the years!!!!!!!!!!! 

We haven’t been mid table for three consecutive years....18th, 17th, 11th...those aren’t all mid table finishes..

25 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I don’t think he’s a fraud, I think he’s a genuine guy who is struggling....but 18th, 17th, 11th is not ‘consistently midtable’....

You can hardly take the 18th as his. He took over with more than half the season gone - and we won 7 of last 16 games saving us from relegation.

Consistently midtable maybe slightly misleading as following year we were only 3 points of being relegated but safe before final game.

However we were mid-table last season and same again this.

I don't think he's struggling - if he was we'd be near the bottom. However he isn't getting enough out of what I think is a bunch of players that should be pushing play-offs.

12 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

You can hardly take the 18th as his. He took over with more than half the season gone - and we won 7 of last 16 games saving us from relegation.

Consistently midtable maybe slightly misleading as following year we were only 3 points of being relegated but safe before final game.

However we were mid-table last season and same again this.

I don't think he's struggling - if he was we'd be near the bottom. However he isn't getting enough out of what I think is a bunch of players that should be pushing play-offs.

He joined us with nearly four months of the season left...but I take your point. When I said ‘struggling’ I meant he is out of his depth in my opinion...he tries to sound more hi brow than he is by trotting out text book phrases which are just puzzling....he doesn’t have a particularly impressive track record and he ain’t a rookie anymore...I’m just not convinced or confident that he will be successful at our club...

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He joined us with nearly four months of the season left...but I take your point. When I said ‘struggling’ I meant he is out of his depth in my opinion...he tries to sound more hi brow than he is by trotting out text book phrases which are just puzzling....he doesn’t have a particularly impressive track record and he ain’t a rookie anymore...I’m just not convinced or confident that he will be successful at our club...

If he was out of his depth then we'd be near relegation or have gone down under 3 years with him in charge. It simply isn't true. Just been an average manager - although the cup run and wins were impressive.

Whether he can ever be a great success (ie get us into play-offs etc) is definitely debatable. Personally I can't see it due to those horrible losing runs he has.

Archived