IGNORED

So Johnson is God

AppyDAZE

A mini "run" turns up and so anybody who has had the audacity to question LJ suddenly has egg all over their faces and are clearly not the true fans.

More to the point, they are all totally gutted tonight that we have picked up all 3 points. They want us to lose.

Seriously? If you are sat at home thinking this tonight, I think you are a disgrace.

Accusing fellow fans of wanting City to lose is the lowest of the low.

Well done, Lee and boys today, the drinks are gonna taste sweet tonight. Thanks for the win.

Thank you

39 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

A mini "run" turns up and so anybody who has had the audacity to question LJ suddenly has egg all over their faces and are clearly not the true fans.

More to the point, they are all totally gutted tonight that we have picked up all 3 points. They want us to lose.

Seriously? If you are sat at home thinking this tonight, I think you are a disgrace.

Well done, Lee and boys today, the drinks are gonna taste sweet tonight. Thanks for the win.

Thank you

Accusing fans of wanting us to lose is lower than murder? You need to get out more mate

Just now, RedDave said:

Lowest of the low! 

No need for this thread at all

‘Lowest of the low’ is a term that has a definition that relates to the context it is used in.  I doubt anyone apart from you thought ‘murder’ was an appropriate comparison.

You’re having a bit of a ‘mare this evening to be honest.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

‘Lowest of the low’ is a term that has a definition that relates to the context it is used in.  I doubt anyone apart from you thought ‘murder’ was an appropriate comparison.

You’re having a bit of a ‘mare this evening to be honest.

Lighten up pal. It’s a forum.  Swear some put more effort to their forum persona than they do to their real life. 

‘A football forum is not important. 

16 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Thank you

I will follow the team 100%, but not JOHNSON, how many managers do you know have survived, and kept there job like he has, another Johnson "happy Clapper" 

On 08/12/2018 at 18:26, AppyDAZE said:

Thank you

Did you miss the threads pre-Ipswich, where some (not many) were blatantly saying they’d want us to lose to get rid of LJ. Rather than LJ turning things around. As he has started to do, since. Although obviously still a long way to go to get back to our best, “our best” was with several players that are no longer here, or available for selection. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Did you miss the threads pre-Ipswich, where some (not many) were blatantly saying they’d want us to lose to get rid of LJ. Rather than LJ turning things around. As he has started to do, since. Although obviously still a long way to go to get back to our best, “our best” was with several players that are no longer here, or available for selection. 

If they did, I find that odd. Caring enough about a club to join a forum, but wanting the team to lose.

Not for me

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

If they did, I find that odd. Caring enough about a club to join a forum, but wanting the team to lose.

Not for me

It was odd. Your post claimed that the people critising them were “lowest of the low” As some people have pointed out.  

I find the people wanting us to lose as being far lower than those who ridicule them for wanting that. 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It was odd. Your post claimed that the people critising them were “lowest of the low” As some people have pointed out.  

I find the people wanting us to lose as being far lower than those who ridicule them for wanting that. 

Probably right,  now sling your hook   :laugh:

26 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Are you referring to this ?

One person raising the q and suggesting 

No Likes

Not one person in agreement 

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/198074-if-losing-to-ipswich-and-millwall-meant/&

Whether you are for Lee or against him threads such as this (and the others when we lose) are really tiresome.

Viewpoints differ but constructive debate is what's needed, its what stands OTIB above many other forums.

We all want our club to succeed.

This forum is absolutely cancerous at the moment. 2 bob point scoring *******. We're all City fans so have a look at yourself, theres more important things in life than getting one over on people you've never met on a football forum.

Archived