IGNORED

So Johnson is God

AppyDAZE

I do remember people celebrating a 7-0 drubbing by Swansea because it led to Tinman  being relieved of his duties  

I also remember the same Brian Tinnion receiving thank you letters from Liverpool fans for his goal which got Souness fired. 

Im choosing my words carefully - I’m NOT accusing any poster on here of having that mentality - but it DOES happen from time to time in football. 

11 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Are you referring to this ?

One person raising the q and suggesting 

No Likes

Not one person in agreement 

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/198074-if-losing-to-ipswich-and-millwall-meant/&

Reassuring if that’s all it was, although I’m sure that I’ve read more that one post/poster willing to concede a match in order to get their LJ out wish, because I remember questioning it in disbelief that they’d rather LJ just failed that turn things around and was a success. 

Surely the best option for any club is for whoever their current manager is to do well, rather than replace them with someone else who may or may not. 

Johnson isn’t God just because we’ve picked up a few points recently - as some seem to claim

Neither is he a pariah if/when we lose a few - as some others seem to claim

He is simply a mediocre Championship manager of a mid-table Championship football team, but who has possibly had more Internet forum threads created about him than any other individual in the history of football!!!!

Archived