IGNORED

Quit moaning !!

barneyrubble

I really wish some on here would quit moaning and just support the team.

Every game win or lose is the same Johnson out , change the team,  the pies are cold ect. 

I can only assume the people who do this have perfect lives apart from the football. 

It's supposed to be enjoyment watching football and if your not enjoying it why not do something else.

I appreciate we may not be playing great but we're halfway in the championship and have 29 points. Just ask any rovers fan if they would rather be in our position. 

Football is like life full of ups and downs enjoy the ups and look forward to them when it's not great. 

Remember you could always go shopping  on Saturdays and I know which one is would rather do. 

55 minutes ago, Barney red said:

Every game win or lose is the same Johnson out , change the team,  the pies are cold ect. 

I can only assume the people who do this have perfect lives apart from the football. 

It's supposed to be enjoyment watching football and if your not enjoying it why not do something else.

I appreciate we may not be playing great but we're halfway in the championship and have 29 points. Just ask any rovers fan if they would rather be in our position. 

Football is like life full of ups and downs enjoy the ups and look forward to them when it's not great. 

Remember you could always go shopping  on Saturdays and I know which one is would rather do. 

Many people are not enjoying it though 

And going by yesterday's away attendance at a ground just up the road, many are doing something else

Anyway ....stop moaning about people moaning  

1 hour ago, Barney red said:

And therein lies the issue.

Plenty are staying away and will continue to do do until the enjoyment comes back, which despite recent performances doesn't look like anytime soon. A number of games that in decades past would have been bankers for me I've swerved to, as you suggest, do something else, (in my case go racing.) Lest not confuse moaning with calling a turd a turd for that, Sir, is presently what's on offer even, as yesterday, when we scrape a win.

Can we please have a sub forum for the endless childish and often abusive moaners/happy clappers threads?

The rest of us will be able to get on with more interesting stuff that might get shunted to page 2 to make room for these pointless exercises in name calling.

OP - was your post that inspired and interesting that it needed its own thread?

What gets under my skin more than any of this in and out stuff is the number of threads that just say the same thing - add your comments on an existing thread FFS !!

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

OP - was your post that inspired and interesting that it needed its own thread?

What gets under my skin more than any of this in and out stuff is the number of threads that just say the same thing - add your comments on an existing thread FFS !!

We would have a great forum with one thread

42 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Plenty are staying away and will continue to do do until the enjoyment comes back, which despite recent performances doesn't look like anytime soon. A number of games that in decades past would have been bankers for me I've swerved to, as you suggest, do something else, (in my case go racing.) Lest not confuse moaning with calling a turd a turd for that, Sir, is presently what's on offer even, as yesterday, when we scrape a win.

I thought being a supporter was going to games to watch your team , what ever the results are or how we play. I know it's hard and we have seen many games that we wished we didn't but we will always be there , though the good times and bad . We are mid table, and that suits us fine. We are in no rush for the premiership.  We will get there when the time is right.  The championship is the best in the world. 

49 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Our home gates average 20,670 so far so not sure how you reckon "plenty are staying away", I think our gates have gone up this season.

5 minutes ago, Barney red said:

It would be stimulating and of interest if your thread had something thought provoking to say.....................but it's pointless and unoriginal?  Maybe we should introduce a  ”State the Bleedin' Obvious” section? ?  And you still did not answer  "Did you go yesterday'"?

I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post! This thread is as predictable as night following day, and as many other threads are; boring thread, boring football, boring manager, time for another break.

49 minutes ago, Barney red said:

We would not have one thread as some posters have the intelligence to start a thread on a different tact or issue whilst others just regurgitate what others have said countless times.

I place you in the latter if that is not clear?

3 hours ago, Barney red said:

And where the **** have you been the past few weeks then - enjoying yourself watching City have you ?

Fact is, thousands are doing "something else" rather than go down AG unfortunately.

Celebrate the win and don't dig out fans who refuse to suck the owner or managers ringpiece.

10 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Lots of empty seats should tell you that regardless of counting SC holders the fact is thousands are staying away.

Exactly....Go on vote with your feet threads are written by people that haven’t noticed that supporters are not showing up!...Look around you (if you go) season ticket holders are not showing up!...Sigh!

We really need to hold back on these posts which are pro LJ and against LJ, it’s getting embarrassing because it helps neither sides agenda. If we can just support the team, focus on tactics, players, performances instead of being overly negative and complaining about other fans. 

I find it bizarre when people say they would rather not go etc etc when we are having an okay season but that’s up to them and if they want to be dramatic, so be it. But don’t put up reactionary posts complaining about other fans when results go the way of your argument and also, don’t just complain for the sake of it. It doesn’t help anyone. 

I just wish we were all a bit more loyal and supportive of the club but also not having rose tinted spectacles on all year round.

I know it’s a forum but it’s gone the way of Brexit recently with two distinct camps! 

2 hours ago, ashton_fan said:

Our home gates average 20,670 so far so not sure how you reckon "plenty are staying away", I think our gates have gone up this season.

And as evidenced by the club themselves you can discount that figure by 17-20%. Of the 7 I sit with at least 3 or 4 are empty each fixture.

Archived