IGNORED

Bristol City players vs Wild animals in a fight

Shtanley

After LJ's Gladiatorial arena comments I ask the OSIB guests who they would have in their ideal Bristol City gladiator squadron. Their answers may surprise you!

We are on twitter and Facebook (@osibpodcast)

We have created a patreon page for those who wish to sponsor the podcast and keep it advert-free: https://www.patreon.com/osib/overview

Listen via Libsyn

Listen via iTunes

Please comment about the podcast if you've not listened before. 

18 hours ago, Shtanley said:

After LJ's Gladiatorial arena comments I ask the OSIB guests who they would have in their ideal Bristol City gladiator squadron. Their answers may surprise you!

We are on twitter and Facebook (@osibpodcast)

We have created a patreon page for those who wish to sponsor the podcast and keep it advert-free: https://www.patreon.com/osib/overview

Listen via Libsyn

Listen via iTunes

Please comment about the podcast if you've not listened before. 

Really good pod this week.

I think Oscar had a couple of cracking points which, dare i say it, have made me evaluate a couple of things.

Who doesn't love a grey smoke bomb?

8 hours ago, 054123 said:

I think Oscar had a couple of cracking points which, dare i say it, have made me evaluate a couple of things.

Thoughts on the gladiator squadrons? Who would you have in yours?

18 hours ago, 054123 said:

Halfway through this morning. Haven’t listened for a while. If I had to sum up I think this podcast is “good” ?

Havent git to gladiator but yet. 

54 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Added to the above, from the past, I’d like Joe Jordan, Glenn Humphries, Wilbs, Enoch Showumni, Gerry Gow (Although he was before my time) maybe Mark Aizlewood, Milan Djuric (post haircut!) & Cisse. 

No Tommy Doc?

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Added to the above, from the past, I’d like Joe Jordan, Glenn Humphries, Wilbs, Enoch Showumni, Gerry Gow (Although he was before my time) maybe Mark Aizlewood, Milan Djuric (post haircut!) & Cisse. 

As tough as a lot of the above were, Mick Harford  would be number one on my list of guys you wouldn't like to mark!!

Also the way you dealt with an elephant in gladitorial times (or pre gun times at any rate) was to run under it holding a spear upwards and cutting the underbelly (not very nice I know and absolutely not right to do to such a lovely animal).

Not sure how that would have helped narrow down the selections they had to make on your most excellant podcast! but there you have it, I think your advise on the bears (grizzly and brown were spot on)...

Hunter defence

Gow midfield

Jorden, Showumni upfront

Cashley or Basso keeper but I guess these are at the front(expendable as they wear different coloured tops to the rest of the team(star trek)

Cooper on the bench

Gary "Tripper" Johnson manager

Archived