IGNORED

Bristol City v Norwich City Match Day 22

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

You probably know, but if you click on the arrows at the bottom right, you will get full screen, you also have to click on the middle cross on the ad.

Yeh, got that thanks pal. It’s all a bit Eastern European on there at mo but I guess normal?

5 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Anyone would think Morrell is a child - he'll be 22 in a couple of weeks!

If he's thought good enough for contracts at this age there should be no fear of him featuring right now in place of out of form players.

Or perhaps he'll keep on getting new contracts without progressing much, and in a few years the backroom analysts will strongly recommend to the coach he gives him a try as a striker?

He wouldn’t even be on the bench if Smith and Walsh weren’t injured, so not altogether surprising that he doesn’t go into the team in place of the captain after a run of decent results. 

16 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yeah fair point, but I’m guessing if he was showing enough in training to be seriously pushing Pack then we might have seen it by now. 

I agree in principle, but Johnson does appear to have his favourites. 

Perhaps if he was less loyal to his favourites when they are out of form we may have seen more of the likes of Morrell, Walsh and to a lesser extent Eliasson this season. 

Archived