IGNORED

Great performance.

MC RISK77

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

Great? Really? We played well at times but to call it great seems a bit OTT. Felt at times we gave them too much respect. Still it's a big mprovement so long may it continue. How COD has been sat on the bench for half a season is laughable.

COD makes a big difference, wants to drive at people, happy to shoot, understands when he needs to work for a tactical foul as well. 

Find brownhill was also happier to strike the ball a lot more today as well.

City making some better steps.  

Great is a bit OTT! Played well for periods but there was only going to be one winner on the last 15. Glad it was 2-2 but we need to stop sitting deep when a goal up.

Norwich got their deserved point by taking advantage of city becoming deep and negative. 

Take a point but so could’ve been 3. 

Played well but typical under LJ. Easier to motivate against top of the league on the tele. Will see how we get on against Rotherham in a few weeks. 

For me we dropped 2 points.  No player gets any criticism but LJ once again reactionary. Subs needed before their goal. Maybe they still score but lads needed help and LJ let them down again. Same concerns for me need to see a few more performance at least at that level

6 minutes ago, Tears in rain said:

COD makes a big difference, wants to drive at people, happy to shoot, understands when he needs to work for a tactical foul as well. 

Find brownhill was also happier to strike the ball a lot more today as well.

City making some better steps.  

Just doesn't score very often

I thought we were excellent personally. Pressed extremely well and passed the ball quickly. Much better tempo. Don’t think anyone had a bad game. 

Bring Watkins on for Weimann at 2-1, be more rigid in midfield and we win that game.  

Should all feel much more confident going into the festive period after this week. 

Great? No. More like much improved. 

Most of that was down to O’Dowda, although I suspect he was picked to start as the spotlight was on. Big chance to impress on Sky tonight and enhance his chances of a January move if the rumours of him refusing to sign a new deal are true. 

After seeing him rip through Fulham at Craven Cottage last year, our team should’ve been built around him this year. Mental he hasn’t started more games this season when you see what he brings. 

9 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Great is a bit OTT! Played well for periods but there was only going to be one winner on the last 15. Glad it was 2-2 but we need to stop sitting deep when a goal up.

Norwich got their deserved point by taking advantage of city becoming deep and negative. 

Take a point but so could’ve been 3. 

and so could've been 0 but it wasn't . 

fair result and City 6 points off play offs going into Christmas.

We looked busy and up for it. 

Thought at times our midfield was easy to bypass, couple of times we just seemed to miss a runner, and  after 2-2 were hanging on. Norwich had great movement, and always carried a threat to me.

Not too on board at the ‘should have made subs earlier’ comments, at the time I thought we were at least their equal. It was after 2-2 I thought LJ was sitting on his hands.

Win lose or draw, a much better performance however. Decent and well deserved point.

18 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Not sure I’d use the term great. Maybe comparatively great compared to what we’ve been used to, but definitely decent. A good performance. 

17 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Great? Really? We played well at times but to call it great seems a bit OTT. Felt at times we gave them too much respect. Still it's a big mprovement so long may it continue. How COD has been sat on the bench for half a season is laughable.

When you consider the level of opposition then yes I think it can be regarded as a great result.

.... thoughtPack had a ‘great’ game as well. Back to somewhere near his best. The slide rule pass to Callum for the goal was sublime.

Could have done with a last ditch Flinty type tackle from Kalas and Kelly to stop their goals. Both a bit limp wristed. 

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

We looked busy and up for it. 

Thought at times our midfield was easy to bypass, couple of times we just seemed to miss a runner, and  after 2-2 were hanging on. Norwich had great movement, and always carried a threat to me.

Not too on board at the ‘should have made subs earlier’ comments, at the time I thought we were at least their equal. It was after 2-2 I thought LJ was sitting on his hands.

Win lose or draw, a much better performance however. Decent and well deserved point.

Can’t agree. O’Dowda was pretty much done after 65 minutes. He had an occasional burst on the ball but was struggling to keep going up and down that wing. Weimann wasn’t great today and we could have used the fresher legs and different option of Eliasson imo. Also Diedhiou was done after 75-80 minutes and never come off. We had 3 subs and used one and it was a typical I screwed up and need to look like I am doing something change from LJ imo

19 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Not sure I’d use the term great. Maybe comparatively great compared to what we’ve been used to, but definitely decent. A good performance. 

"Decent" - oh, piss off. What were you expecting against top of the league who score for fun? A club that pays comfortably 40-60% higher wages than we do.

We were entertaining, created more chances than them, 7 corners to 1. Very good performance.

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

"Decent" - oh, piss off. What were you expecting against top of the league who score for fun? A club that pays comfortably 40-60% higher wages than we do.

We were entertaining, created more chances than them, 7 corners to 1. Very good performance.

Well said Sir,

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Absolutely spot on 

Archived