IGNORED

Crowd today.

Bristol Rob

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Take about 5000 off that for actual attendance 

Rows Of empty seats 

I’d estimate the ST holders seatsaround me about 2/3 occupied

Agree. I think fans are voting with their feet in regard to recent home performances. But tonight will have gone a long way to help that.

The next two home games v Rotherham and Brentford over the festive period will be 22k + I reckon.

I actually thought the crowd were awful. 

I’m not one to critise those who can’t make it. I sometimes can’t because of childcare. 

I thought it was like a morgue today, despite playing pretty damn well. 

I heard mumours from SS but it was terrible. Fair play to the players for raising their game without us. 

21 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Take about 5000 off that for actual attendance 

Rows Of empty seats 

I’d estimate the ST holders seatsaround me about 2/3 occupied

Glad I went , enjoyable game , decent performance and one of the better atmospheres this season

I said at half time that I’d be surprised if there were more than 12/15k there. 

Lots of understandable excuses, but shame they missed a good game. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I said at half time that I’d be surprised if there were more than 12/15k there. 

Lots of understandable excuses, but shame they missed a good game. 

Thought considering the turnout the atmosphere and backing was excellent

The players started with a noticeable good attitude and I think the crowd recognised that and responded

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Thought considering the turnout the atmosphere and backing was excellent

The players started with a noticeable good attitude and I think the crowd recognised that and responded

Agree with this- two fed off each other quite well.

Hope this now sets the standard for the team and when we do play, take the right attitude the fans respond. Put together still a tough place to come when crowd and team as one.

40 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Helped out the team as less negativity at the ground. They can stay away!! 

Keep pounding out your anti supporters posts, they’re almost as amusing as Trump’s tweets.

Seriously though, change the bloody record.  You’re becoming a parody of yourself.

Our lowest home league attendance of the season, to see the best team in the Championship and what proved to be the best performance at BS3 this season. Great tempo, team selection, tactics and Three PS having their best games of tge season:Pisano. Patti.  Pack. 

This game just Proved so many otib posters to be what they are:non attendees and wrong. 

Good performance, good efforts on goal (2 great saves from their keeper) good atmosphere and.. 

At last some anti Sky chanting. 'Gas Scum' havent hurt us in 18yrs and yet Sky are killing the game and the crowds 

Like at other grounds 'We all hate Sky Scum' should be loud and clear at every game

Archived