IGNORED

Lee Johnsonisms

Shtanley

what a refreshing change it is in the boring, stereotype comments EPL managers and those of all leagues, that WE have Lj who talks about the game as if it was your mate sat next to you in the ground. Although he does what every good manager does in being positive about the players and club (i wish more on this forum would act with similar 'supporting' comments) he is also very realistic and fair.

Bravo Lee Johnson

On 16/12/2018 at 21:18, Hampshire Red said:

what a refreshing change it is in the boring, stereotype comments EPL managers and those of all leagues, that WE have Lj who talks about the game as if it was your mate sat next to you in the ground. Although he does what every good manager does in being positive about the players and club (i wish more on this forum would act with similar 'supporting' comments) he is also very realistic and fair.

Bravo Lee Johnson

With the exception of when in 'ees infinate wisdom seen fit to chew out certain players in the public domain........bravo.

On 16/12/2018 at 18:04, Shtanley said:

Does LJ sometimes resemble a certain Mr David Brent when he's speaking? 

That's a topic of discussion that arises on this week's episode of One Stream in Bristol.

Our iTunes page

Listen via Libsyn

LJ says ‘if you like’ about 50 times in every interview I’ve heard, does that count?

Really enjoying the podcast! I usually listen to Danny Baker & Gary Linekers behind closed doors (great podcast) but thought I'd give this a go today.

Sounds amazing, great pacing, great topics.

One downside, Elliason. (E-lie-a-son). Please say it right! 

7 minutes ago, Selred said:

Really enjoying the podcast! I usually listen to Danny Baker & Gary Linekers behind closed doors (great podcast) but thought I'd give this a go today.

Sounds amazing, great pacing, great topics.

One downside, Elliason. (E-lie-a-son). Please say it right! 

It’s a standing joke. You need to go back to the early podcasts!!!

Archived