IGNORED

Shirt name printing.

Nick Wilde

The club shop is out of the letter E for shirt names and the chap behind the till said he doesn’t expect them in before Christmas and Cabot circus ship doesn’t print shirts. Just wondering if anyone here would know anywhere else that would be willing to print a name and number on the back of a new city and rugby shirt? 

Cheers

33 minutes ago, Nick Wilde said:

The club shop is out of the letter E for shirt names and the chap behind the till said he doesn’t expect them in before Christmas and Cabot circus ship doesn’t print shirts. Just wondering if anyone here would know anywhere else that would be willing to print a name and number on the back of a new city and rugby shirt? 

Cheers

Sorry I can’t help you, but just got to add that I agree that is very poor. Suppose we got to cross our fingers and hope that certain players don’t damage their shirts until after the NY then?

• Admin
1 hour ago, Nick Wilde said:

Cheers

Hi @Nick Wilde

SOME OPTIONS HERE

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

What’s the sport shop in Cabot (DW? JJB?), they do it in there don’t they? (If it’s still there).

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Surely the issue is that you need the same style font/printing style as the championship clubs? with the circles within the letters? I am not sure if the other stores offer that unless they already offer championship shirts (maybe there are a few Leeds or Villa shirts for sale somewhere, should be able to get the same print there)

5 hours ago, Nick Wilde said:

The club shop is out of the letter E for shirt names and the chap behind the till said he doesn’t expect them in before Christmas

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

Slightly off topic 

went in the shop Saturday asking in they had any off the white polo,s with the robin on . They said they are not getting any more as they didn’t sell that well ..... they had sold out buy November.. you really could not make it up 

I don't like knocking the club, a lot of the things they are doing/trying to do are good, and the income from fans has gone up massively, through food and drink. But, I am constantly amazed when you see posts like these, it just looks amateurish . I swear when we were in the 4th division with Beryl , and TC helping to sell tickets it was better organised. They must be missing out massively, I don't even bother popping in anymore. Went in last year before Christmas and they had sold out of nearly everything in adult sizes, and no Christmas jumpers over the size of a 2 year old. 

Serious question, do they even have a shop manager? 

9 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I don't like knocking the club, a lot of the things they are doing/trying to do are good, and the income from fans has gone up massively, through food and drink. But, I am constantly amazed when you see posts like these, it just looks amateurish . I swear when we were in the 4th division with Beryl , and TC helping to sell tickets it was better organised. They must be missing out massively, I don't even bother popping in anymore. Went in last year before Christmas and they had sold out of nearly everything in adult sizes, and no Christmas jumpers over the size of a 2 year old. 

Serious question, do they even have a shop manager? 

I have absolutely no knowledge of modern ‘ branding’ etc but I’ve always thought the first thing to do is to get as many people, particularly the youngsters ,  wearing City clothing , shirts , polos , casual wear 

Visible Visible Visible 

For that reason , and for the minimal income stream compared to TV rights , tickets etc etc 

Id seriously look at the pricing structure 

In addition - The heavy profit margins are unnecessary and the prices arnt matched by the quality IMHO

(The free shirts with the U12 season tickets a great move)

12 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I have absolutely no knowledge of modern ‘ branding’ etc but I’ve always thought the first thing to do is to get as many people, particularly the youngsters ,  wearing City clothing , shirts , polos , casual wear 

Visible Visible Visible 

For that reason , and for the minimal income stream compared to TV rights , tickets etc etc 

Id seriously look at the pricing structure 

In addition - The heavy profit margins are unnecessary and the prices arnt matched by the quality IMHO

(The free shirts with the U12 season tickets a great move)

Totally agree with everything you say

i bought the purple and green track suit top for a 10 year old and that was £45

im very lucky as I have spare cash and only buying for one  but imagine haveing 2 or 3 kids and they what they latest tops ( as they do ) you could soon knock a hole in £200 easy ...

Archived