IGNORED

Sky Sports news

onehowie

1 minute ago, onehowie said:

SSN so over the top with Mourinho/ Man United story. It's been non stop all day. I appreciate it's big news but they do ram it down our throats repeatedly .  Amazing that there is nothing else happening in sport today.

All about ratings, millions will be lapping it up.

• Admin
1 hour ago, onehowie said:

SSN so over the top with Mourinho/ Man United story. It's been non stop all day. I appreciate it's big news but they do ram it down our throats repeatedly .  Amazing that there is nothing else happening in sport today.

Bit like news channels only following the same story for months on end 

2 hours ago, onehowie said:

I agree the coverage is excessive but as you say there’s very little other sports news today and they do have air time to fill.

4 hours ago, onehowie said:

Don’t watch it all day then and then you won’t see it repeated, it is the biggest news of the day . If you watched sky news or bbc news they would also keep covering the biggest news of the day 

4 hours ago, onehowie said:

Don't watch it?...

Personally haven't seen anything on any TV about it. First news I saw was on here and only found any more because I went searching for it.

7 hours ago, onehowie said:

You can just turn it off..!

9 hours ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Talksport had a Manure special on the drive programme, someone called in and started asking why they have Dean Saunders on the programme cos he's s**t, they cut him off, classic. More censorship.

I heard that.

"Well he's on tomorrow morning, so phone him up and tell him" (or words to that effect). 

Probably a good thing that I was just parking the car up :bonkers:

17 hours ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Talksport had a Manure special on the drive programme, someone called in and started asking why they have Dean Saunders on the programme cos he's s**t, they cut him off, classic. More censorship.

Hardly censorship - just an idiot ringing in about something unrelated to Man U. Quite rightly cut off quickly.

It was such a big story that I found out 8 hours after it was first posted on here. 2 days ago didn't give a shit about the utd family and Manager, today don't give a shit about Ollie and at the end of the season won't give a shit about the new waster unless its LJ , DC or a former academy player and I would hope its put on the official website(ours) so I know its true.

Archived