IGNORED

Burton

Super

12 hours ago, chucky said:

Flinty missed a sitter. From a yard or two right in front of the right side of the goal, managed to head it wide to the far left side. 

12 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I didn't even realise that was Flint. I haven't seen it on TV, but from where I was sat (half way line) it looked like he was less than a yard out! Still can't figure out how he missed it.

5 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Flint missed a sitter, his scoring seems to have dried up. Boro fans reckon he's not getting the service he got here, floated crosses rather than attacking driven.

I was looking at their forum to see how he is getting on. They do a match by match Survey Monkey player ratings and his rating is steadily dropping as the season progresses, that could be because they are generally having a bad run at the moment (1 win in the last 5 league games). But I did not that someone on there had a signature that said "Flint will score 10 goals this season",  crossed out and replaced with "Flint will never score again" ! Seems he isn't having the same sort of impact as he did here.

12 hours ago, Robbored said:

You’re missing my point G but I see you’re a newbie so you get a free pass on this one.

Wow! How patronising is that!!

Why not explain your point like a normal person.

It's quite sad that you link intelligence with time on the forum/number of posts. Especially as the evidence in your case proves the exact opposite.

29 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I was looking at their forum to see how he is getting on. They do a match by match Survey Monkey player ratings and his rating is steadily dropping as the season progresses, that could be because they are generally having a bad run at the moment (1 win in the last 5 league games). But I did not that someone on there had a signature that said "Flint will score 10 goals this season",  crossed out and replaced with "Flint will never score again" ! Seems he isn't having the same sort of impact as he did here.

Not sure they should be having to rely on a CB to score the goals. 24 goals scored in the League for a top team is pretty poor.

24 minutes ago, Paul Turnip said:

Wow! How patronising is that!!

Why not explain your point like a normal person.

It's quite sad that you link intelligence with time on the forum/number of posts. Especially as the evidence in your case proves the exact opposite.

There's your problem...

1 hour ago, Super said:

Not sure they should be having to rely on a CB to score the goals. 24 goals scored in the League for a top team is pretty poor.

I agree to a certain extent, but when you consider that his goalscoring record was better than some strikers when he was with us, I am sure they had an expectation that he would continue to be a source of a few goals throughout the season.

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

The bloke behind me was bemoaning the fact that Flint was in the starting 11. I was surprised that he didn't get forward all that much , especially when they were losing.

8 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

The bloke behind me was bemoaning the fact that Flint was in the starting 11. I was surprised that he didn't get forward all that much , especially when they were losing.

You do know who the manager is?

38 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Last years semi finalists were City, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal (Not Bournemouth)

Yes, but if you had read my post properly before replying you’d see that I was referring to the quarter finals...because I said “our match vs Man Utd and Chelsea vs Bournemouth were being discussed on twitter before the draw had been made..” because we played Man Utd in the quarter finals last season and Chelsea played Bournemouth in the quarter finals....and you replied ‘Arsenal’ - which was obviously incorrect....

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes, but if you had read my post properly before replying you’d see that I was referring to the quarter finals...because I said “our match vs Man Utd and Chelsea vs Bournemouth were being discussed on twitter before the draw had been made..” because we played Man Utd in the quarter finals last season and Chelsea played Bournemouth in the quarter finals....and you replied ‘Arsenal’ - which was obviously incorrect....

Sorry, either too much Carabao or I has an Eric Morecambe moment. ????

On 18/12/2018 at 22:05, BCFC11 said:

Did anyone just notice what Craig Bellamy just said/let slip? Reporter just finished interviewing Pep and they come back into the studio and Bellamy let’s slip ‘yeah cos they have Burton’ draw fixed? ? 

Obviously there was a decent chance of being drawn together anyway but Bellamy was ‘right’

Archived