IGNORED

Derby away

Bcfc-Chris

On 21/12/2018 at 00:19, Hampshire Red said:

Anything less than a thousand will surely make it hard for Lj to thank us for such tiny support 

Hope SL doesn't base his investment plans in Jan or July on our away support:it is generally embarrassing with just one or two games that make for a 'day out' eg Brentford this season whilst SL and a few hu drwd regularly attend away games. 

We aren't Sheffield Wednesday or Leeds, we aren't going to take thousands away every week.

Better to show respect to those that are making the effort to go, rather than slagging off those that can't.

10 hours ago, Spoons said:

No mate. Haven't got a clue what it is. 

https://raileasy.trainsplit.com/default.aspx

For future reference mate. Splits the ticket out across multiple stations and knocks some money off the price. Nailsea to Derby is £60ish using Trainsplit. Only thing is the ticket isn’t an open return but worth doing with the money it knocks off.

On 20/12/2018 at 22:19, Hampshire Red said:

Anything less than a thousand will surely make it hard for Lj to thank us for such tiny support 

Hope SL doesn't base his investment plans in Jan or July on our away support:it is generally embarrassing with just one or two games that make for a 'day out' eg Brentford this season whilst SL and a few hu drwd regularly attend away games. 

You utter knob.

I've recently started putting people who post pathetic, argumentative nonsense on ignore, it really does make OTIB a much better read.  Looks like Hampshire Red is the latest.

Interested to see how Lee Johnson fares against Lampard in the managerial battle, and will be fascinating to hear after if they spend much time together talking football / coaching etc.

Who would be the one imparting the most coaching wisdom, Frank or Lee?

I reckon City will draw 1-1 today, which would be a quality point on the road; anyone who can make it to an away game a few days before Christmas is a City star.

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I've recently started putting people who post pathetic, argumentative nonsense on ignore, it really does make OTIB a much better read.  Looks like Hampshire Red is the latest.

Interested to see how Lee Johnson fares against Lampard in the managerial battle, and will be fascinating to hear after if they spend much time together talking football / coaching etc.

Who would be the one imparting the most coaching wisdom, Frank or Lee?

I reckon City will draw 1-1 today, which would be a quality point on the road; anyone who can make it to an away game a few days before Christmas is a City star.

Great innit!

Be interesting team selection today.

Is Webster fit?  If so, tough call to leave one of Baker or Kalas out....or will he go to a 3?  Hope not.  Recent form has been built on 4411/4141, and the players seem to be getting used to it.

Weimann - a chance against his former club, or else I think we’ll see both O’Dowda and Eliasson on Boxing Day.

Diedhiou our key man against Richard “mistake in him” Keogh and young Chelsea CB Tomori.  If he can bring his recent form and attitude into this afternoon’s game, I fancy us to get something.

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Most likely result for sure - a draw anyway. I quite fancy a 2-2. Another away point will do nicely.

Im half tempted to pop into the bookies and put a tenner on a score draw but every time I’ve bet on City before I’ve always got it wrong...........

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Be interesting team selection today.

Is Webster fit?  If so, tough call to leave one of Baker or Kalas out....or will he go to a 3?  Hope not.  Recent form has been built on 4411/4141, and the players seem to be getting used to it.

Weimann - a chance against his former club, or else I think we’ll see both O’Dowda and Eliasson on Boxing Day.

Diedhiou our key man against Richard “mistake in him” Keogh and young Chelsea CB Tomori.  If he can bring his recent form and attitude into this afternoon’s game, I fancy us to get something.

Agree that team selection today could be tough. Good as Webster has been this season I think Kalas and Baker deserve to start after their performance last week.

Archived