Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Bcfc-Chris

Derby away

1 hour ago, just like watching brazil said:

Soz been on the  jd can’t read let alone spell right 

In that case it must be

Drank Fampard's Lerby.

• Like 1

Just paid £81.00 return nailsea to Derby on train. Ouch. Left it late so can't moan. Love going by train, only beaten by a mini bus of mates with a driver and a toilet !!

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Just paid £81.00 return nailsea to Derby on train. Ouch. Left it late so can't moan. Love going by train, only beaten by a mini bus of mates with a driver and a toilet !!

Robbored’s yer man with that...unless you’re going to a City away game...he’s good at shunting gas fans around the country though...and he stays to watch the game as well....

• Haha 2
  • Hmmm 1

12 hours ago, Bcfc-Chris said:

Very little talk about this... how many sold?

Confirmed as 665 sold yesterday

8 hours ago, RedDave said:

Assume this will be POTD. Deciding on day but think I should be going. Under 1k would be poor

I guess the time of year will be a factor

Anything less than a thousand will surely make it hard for Lj to thank us for such tiny support 

Hope SL doesn't base his investment plans in Jan or July on our away support:it is generally embarrassing with just one or two games that make for a 'day out' eg Brentford this season whilst SL and a few hu drwd regularly attend away games. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Aubergine 6

23 hours ago, Spoons said:

Just paid £81.00 return nailsea to Derby on train. Ouch. Left it late so can't moan. Love going by train, only beaten by a mini bus of mates with a driver and a toilet !!

Didn’t use trainsplit?

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Anything less than a thousand will surely make it hard for Lj to thank us for such tiny support 

Hope SL doesn't base his investment plans in Jan or July on our away support:it is generally embarrassing with just one or two games that make for a 'day out' eg Brentford this season whilst SL and a few hu drwd regularly attend away games. 

We’ve averaged 1,200-1,300 consistently the last 4 seasons, what on earth are you on about?

Brentford’s hardly a big day out either, it’s a 1,700 allocation. We sold out Swansea away (to season ticket holders) and Reading (one hour general sale) both of which were bigger allocations, we even had more at West Brom in midweek for a Sky game ffs.

Poor following this weekend up at Derby but I get why with the time of year. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Do you go to many home or away games ?

15 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

I would have thought 700 to 800ish would be a pretty good effort as it's the first of 4 games in just over a week and Saturday before Xmas, certainly not embarrassing. 

15 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

all joking aside I admire those that trawl away on a regular basis but most don’t keep raising it and having a pop at those that can’t 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I hope those going have a good time. I should preface this by saying I am a terrible predictor of results, but for some reason I have been convinced we are going to win the next 3 games. 

22 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

What a stupid post. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Super said:

What a stupid post. 

On 20/12/2018 at 22:19, Hampshire Red said:

It doesn't help that he seems to slip into Welsh near the end.

Not enough fans spending their hard-earned cash on football?  FFS, it's Christmas and we're all skint

Hey, maybe hu drwd is welsh for I'm winding you all up.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 20/12/2018 at 16:19, Hampshire Red said:

Wow!...I am lost for words!

• Like 1

Hu Drwd appeared  at this year's Eistedfodd. 

• Thanks 1

Well done to all of those going. I have been called a terrible fan by my 15  year old for not taking her tomorrow, but like many the cost of living and Christmas\family commitments makes it very difficult. Oh to be 15 again when everything was so black and white

• Haha 2

On 21/12/2018 at 00:19, Hampshire Red said:

We aren't Sheffield Wednesday or Leeds, we aren't going to take thousands away every week.

Better to show respect to those that are making the effort to go, rather than slagging off those that can't.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Spoons said:

No mate. Haven't got a clue what it is. 

https://raileasy.trainsplit.com/default.aspx

For future reference mate. Splits the ticket out across multiple stations and knocks some money off the price. Nailsea to Derby is £60ish using Trainsplit. Only thing is the ticket isn’t an open return but worth doing with the money it knocks off.

• Like 3

You utter knob.

• Thanks 1

I've recently started putting people who post pathetic, argumentative nonsense on ignore, it really does make OTIB a much better read.  Looks like Hampshire Red is the latest.

Interested to see how Lee Johnson fares against Lampard in the managerial battle, and will be fascinating to hear after if they spend much time together talking football / coaching etc.

Who would be the one imparting the most coaching wisdom, Frank or Lee?

I reckon City will draw 1-1 today, which would be a quality point on the road; anyone who can make it to an away game a few days before Christmas is a City star.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I've recently started putting people who post pathetic, argumentative nonsense on ignore, it really does make OTIB a much better read.  Looks like Hampshire Red is the latest.

Interested to see how Lee Johnson fares against Lampard in the managerial battle, and will be fascinating to hear after if they spend much time together talking football / coaching etc.

Who would be the one imparting the most coaching wisdom, Frank or Lee?

I reckon City will draw 1-1 today, which would be a quality point on the road; anyone who can make it to an away game a few days before Christmas is a City star.

Great innit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Be interesting team selection today.

Is Webster fit?  If so, tough call to leave one of Baker or Kalas out....or will he go to a 3?  Hope not.  Recent form has been built on 4411/4141, and the players seem to be getting used to it.

Weimann - a chance against his former club, or else I think we’ll see both O’Dowda and Eliasson on Boxing Day.

Diedhiou our key man against Richard “mistake in him” Keogh and young Chelsea CB Tomori.  If he can bring his recent form and attitude into this afternoon’s game, I fancy us to get something.

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Most likely result for sure - a draw anyway. I quite fancy a 2-2. Another away point will do nicely.

Im half tempted to pop into the bookies and put a tenner on a score draw but every time I’ve bet on City before I’ve always got it wrong...........

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Be interesting team selection today.

Is Webster fit?  If so, tough call to leave one of Baker or Kalas out....or will he go to a 3?  Hope not.  Recent form has been built on 4411/4141, and the players seem to be getting used to it.

Weimann - a chance against his former club, or else I think we’ll see both O’Dowda and Eliasson on Boxing Day.

Diedhiou our key man against Richard “mistake in him” Keogh and young Chelsea CB Tomori.  If he can bring his recent form and attitude into this afternoon’s game, I fancy us to get something.

Agree that team selection today could be tough. Good as Webster has been this season I think Kalas and Baker deserve to start after their performance last week.

• Like 1