IGNORED

A plea to Kelly

Major Isewater

On 25/12/2018 at 19:19, Robbored said:

Steve Brooker was ‘treated’ when Buster Footman was physio......not much more to say on that.........the others particularly Riberio were made of glass.

Injuries happen at all clubs at all levels. The record at City is as cyclic as every other club with similar size squads.

I don’t think that any injuries at City are a direct result of over zealous training  methods.

Now the physio team are all fully qualified professionals and employ all the most up to date and scientifically proven treatments. Things have moved on hugely since Busters days.

Buster Footman left the club way before Brooker’s injury.

18 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

I got shot down last week for suggesting he is the weakest link in a strong back 5(including GK) 

If anyone was there yesterday please tell me why I was wrong. I want him to be the very next academy, LJ success story but he's been a liability defensively. He also can't pass the ball forward to a City player which is odd as he was getting in good crosses at the start of his league career

Because he has had a few bad games doesn't make him our weakest link, maybe he is on current form but as a player he is better than either of the options we have at right back for example (not that either of those player are particularly weak either).

Archived