IGNORED

Villa v Leeds

Super

9 minutes ago, TomF said:

Hahahahahaha. I have no real love for Leeds but anyone but Villa.. 

Same here. Never liked either team but the thought of Villa suffering and failing to get promoted this season was a good enough reason to cheer on Leeds slightly more.

3 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Ayling led them out, but don't know if he's captain.

I thought they said he was joint captain, with who I didn’t hear.

They also said that Villa ( then Norwich) were the two teams most likely to score +90min goals, then Leeds put one in :laughcont:

Interesting they also commented several times that Leeds have a set way of playing and stick to that. Even through injuries, not using the lack of players as an excuse to change. They had two 18 year olds down one flank at one point today. It certainly works for them. 

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Same here. Never liked either team but the thought of Villa suffering and failing to get promoted this season was a good enough reason to cheer on Leeds slightly more.

This is it for me. I think most of us want to see the glorious financial meltdown at Villa should they not go up this season.

It will be a defining moment I think - we`ll see if the powers that be have the balls to punish a `big club`.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

This is it for me. I think most of us want to see the glorious financial meltdown at Villa should they not go up this season.

It will be a defining moment I think - we`ll see if the powers that be have the balls to punish a `big club`.

If it comes to that I would like questions asked if they don’t. 41,700 odd there today making the biggest home attendance in the Championship this season I think they said.

27 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Villa have staked EVERYTHING on going up this season and will be very much in the s**t if they're not promoted. Really reckless In my opinion- although some on this forum would be more than happy to see us do the same!!

Archived