IGNORED

Prediction for today

barneyrubble

Will be interesting to see if we keep the same team today or whether Lj decides to start resting players. Would like him to keep it the same injuries permitting with Webster starting.  

Fam appears to have got match fit and is looking a handful for any defence. It is our bogey side today so we need to overcome the fact they have won on last 4 visits.

If we can perform like we did at Derby against one of the best teams in the division we should have enough to win.

City 2  1 with late winner. 

• Admin

Our recent run has been based on Johnson returning to the "team press" tactic that served us so well last season until we ran out of puff in January. I just hope we continue that style today as I'm finally excited at the prospect of a home game for the first time in what seems like months so we are bound to stand off and lack ideas in attempting to break down a packed defence.

11 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Our recent run has been based on Johnson returning to the "team press" tactic that served us so well last season until we ran out of puff in January. I just hope we continue that style today as I'm finally excited at the prospect of a home game for the first time in what seems like months so we are bound to stand off and lack ideas in attempting to break down a packed defence.

Think it’s been used at appropriate times, and sometimes we’ve just retreated, and saved a bit of energy.

19 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

We need to win more at home and it can start today. Anybody know how many tickets are sold today

I was just looking at this . Dolman looks pretty much sold out . Few tickets here and there . 

Lower lansdown has about 100 tickets left . Upper is always difficult to predict but appears to be most of the back rows available . Probably not answering your question very well but looks like a good turn out form us ! don’t think Brentford are bringing many as had a quick look on their forum... 

13 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

I was just looking at this . Dolman looks pretty much sold out . Few tickets here and there . 

Lower lansdown has about 100 tickets left . Upper is always difficult to predict but appears to be most of the back rows available . Probably not answering your question very well but looks like a good turn out form us ! don’t think Brentford are bringing many as had a quick look on their forum... 

Yeah 4k from the Atyeo leaves 23k for home areas. 22k / 23k should look pretty full.

53 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

We need to win more at home and it can start today. Anybody know how many tickets are sold today

Boxing Day home fixtures are always popular and attract a decent crowd regardless of who the opposition is. 

AG will close to sold out

53 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yeah 4k from the Atyeo leaves 23k for home areas. 22k / 23k should look pretty full.

Looks to have all tickets available on sale now - which is about 750 left using my simple math .. 

excellent turn out - get a decent win and then we’ll get the same for Rotherham hopefully Saturday 

A couple of gas friends have tickets for the South stand today. They're 'crap at the moment' so wanted to watch some decent football. Even their regulars are coming across boys, even their regulars. :)

About time we beat these at our place.

3-1 City. Fammy x2, Brownhill, Maupay for them. 

Archived