IGNORED

Bristol City v Brentford Match Day 24

BessexRED

Just now, poland_exile said:

haven't been to the Gate this season and won't be there until January, but... if this forum and / or other pages are anything to go by, then I'm not surprised we're poor at home given the underlying negativity of so many people. 

It’s not the fans fault we sit back on leads at 20 mins, and LJ makes subs too late 

1 minute ago, poland_exile said:

haven't been to the Gate this season and won't be there until January, but... if this forum and / or other pages are anything to go by, then I'm not surprised we're poor at home given the underlying negativity of so many people. 

what a load of shite 

12 minutes ago, petehinton said:

It’s not the fans fault we sit back on leads at 20 mins, and LJ makes subs too late 

I'm not blaming the fans down AG, I can't blame people for expressing discontent one bit if they feel they've pissed their money against a wall - but the toxic attitude of many must surely filter through to the players. (my comment is not meant to be part of the wider Johnson In / Out debate, just a logical explanation). 

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, it’s obviously the fans’ fault...

pls see my reply above - my comment was not meant as a swipe at those down AG. Cheers! 

5 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

Negativity is never engendered by supporters but as response to poor play and/or poor management

We are suffering both, made worse because there are glimpses that there is a team hidden in there somewhere 

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Negativity is never engendered by supporters but as response to poor play and/or poor management

We are suffering both, made worse because there are glimpses that there is a team hidden in there somewhere 

I am in total agreement. I'm not shifting the blame onto the fans in any way, I guess it's easy to jump to that conclusion from my post - my bad. This season is a bit of a nest of rats tails with all sorts of factors tangling together. As I mention elsewhere, I totally understand frustrations felt, and if I was going to every home game I imagine I'd be voicing displeasure myself. What I hoped to offer, was a somewhat logical observation as an outside eye. 

Archived