IGNORED

Darrell Clarke at Ashton Gate today

BessexRED

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Not 100% sure how it works....but if he is still being paid by Rovers, fairly sure he can't take employment elsewhere 

That’s true, but City would only have to offer him £15 per week and he would double his Rovers’ salary 

20 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....five million of them if reports are to be believed....

20 hours ago, downendcity said:

After the premier league whip round for his farewell gift that would be a few million pounds!

P.S. Just read BS4 on tour's post so apologies for thinking the same.

I guess neither of you read @TomF's post...

Perhaps he had his interview for the cleaning job that’s going in the men’s bogs, and thought he’d catch a glimpse of what a real stadium looks like. Agreed though he won’t be in for a job here, more likely scouting as said above. 

Imagine the amount of boiled piss from the fewers if he did join us in a coaching role ??

10 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Perhaps he had his interview for the cleaning job that’s going in the men’s bogs, and thought he’d catch a glimpse of what a real stadium looks like. Agreed though he won’t be in for a job here, more likely scouting as said above. 

Imagine the amount of boiled piss from the fewers if he did join us in a coaching role ??

Hero to zero in the blink of an eye! He`d have to move house and could never go out in town for fear of the friendly family club`s fans giving him abuse in Cabot.

I`d give it about ten minutes after the announcement for us to be accused of tapping him up and making illegal approaches by the deluded ones.

4 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Hero to zero in the blink of an eye! He`d have to move house and could never go out in town for fear of the friendly family club`s fans giving him abuse in Cabot.

I`d give it about ten minutes after the announcement for us to be accused of tapping him up and making illegal approaches by the deluded ones.

I think they’ve already forgotten him , they have a new Messiah now .

5 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

They’d somehow manage to blame Wycombe Wanderers too...

Just told the Mrs there was a rumour DC was at the gate she said god no! Get their current caretaker! he knows how to win games!

hard to believe her first ever live game was our last bristol derby! A seat barely missed her head and she demanded I get her a ST as it was the best (and only) Match she had ever watched!

Archived