IGNORED

Bristol City v Rotherham United Match Day 25

Septic Peg

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

Wouldn’t go as far as final third. We’re playing really well up to the box. It’s the final ball and finish that is not quite there at the moment...

Agree totally . Whenever we cross the ball I get the impression it's just a 'hit and hope'

As for Fammy....any chance he can stay on his feet at least once? Absolute pussy 

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Agree totally . Whenever we cross the ball I get the impression it's just a 'hit and hope'

As for Fammy....any chance he can stay on his feet at least once? Absolute pussy 

I think a major part of the problem is we are playing a crossing game but have a team of players - Fammy included - who are better with the ball played to feet.  Even with the right cross, we lack a natural aerial threat.

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I don't get the love in with the guy 

He's shite . Creates very little . He's been here long enough now and should be contributing a hell of a lot more then he does 

Agreed, has not progressed much at all. Look at how well Roofe has done since joining Leeds. Joined Leeds same Summer as ODowda, and both from Oxford. 

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

Can someone please tell me the qualities o’dowda Brings to this side other than running down blind alleys and misplacing passes

Everyone singing his praises lately.

Rightly so, but poor first half from him.

Half time ratings
Maenpaa 6
Hunt 7
Dasilva 6
Kalas 6
Webster 7
Pack 6
Brownhill 8
Pato 5
COD 4
Adelukan 7
Diedhiou 7

Why is it every game, one or more of our attackers has a bad game? Ridiculous

Every COD cross or pass above 15 yards has been woeful. Pato looked pretty but very ineffective today. Replace them with Elliason and Taylor, this is must win for confidence reasons.

Archived