Bristol City v Rotherham United Match Day 25

1 minute ago, EmersonsRed said:

Another Johnson masterclass to eek out a 1-0 victory again, quite a few of them stacking up now. 4 points off play-offs over half way through the season. Angry mental midgets on here fuming. I love this club. COYR!

It leaves me with very mixed feelings. The football may be awful - though Johnson did say we were going to go more direct so perhaps it's no surprise - yet the club is in the strongest position it has been for years.

Funny old game.

• Like 1

I missed the last two matches but reading through the talk on here it seems the same as when we played milwall ,played well against Norwich, but can not believe we are 4points off the play off .  We have some decent players so let’s hope the second half of the season gets better and we can get into the play offs . I know I am talking about Bristol City, but you never now , I am trying to keep the faith and I will be at the next game. 

This is such a difficult position. We are scrapping wins and only 4 off the play offs but the football is shocking and we may have been lucky. 

If we could trust him to get a couple of players in we need next month then it might improve things but a lot of his signings haven't been great so this could just drag on and on 

8 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Poor retort....Chin up, we have won more than we have lost and pushing for top six,  Nightmare eh?😲

Are you ******* twelve or something . You still haven’t answered me from two weeks ago . You pipe up then **** off after getting called out  you troll 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Pleased we sneaked 3 precious points and that Webster has finally got off the mark.

When Rotherham were reduced to nine men, I was just as concerned about them beating us as I was hopeful of us winning. That just goes to show little confidence I have in our lot.

If Rotherham had beat us with nine men, surely there would have been the end of Johnson.

• Like 1
Just now, Bazooka Joe said:

Pleased we sneaked 3 precious points and that Webster has finally got off the mark.

When Rotherham were reduced to nine men, I was just as concerned about them beating us as I was hopeful of us winning. That just goes to show little confidence I have in our lot.

If Rotherham had beat us with nine men, surely there would have been the end of Johnson.

No I don't think so, he seems to able to get away with anything.

• Like 1