IGNORED

Bristol City v Rotherham United Match Day 25

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Believe in what you want. Good results, but a weird way of getting them with no obvious footballing identity on show. Something the man himself likes to talk about a lot.

Of course, we have lost phenomenal players and are in transition

I have to believe, but I know the football is very un City at the moment, and I feel for all the regulars that have to witness that...however we are looking far more solid, something we have been missing for a long time, from what I know it looks like we have a good blend of skill throughout the squad, and that is up to the coaching staff to exploit, currently they are not all firing.

We no longer take heavy defeats (that's done it) always in the game, but always never home and hosed.

Having lost the gems in the team was a real problem, so where we are at the moment is really a big plus for LJ and Co.

I agree 100% that we do not seem to have the know how of a club that knows what it wants player wise, we seem to cobble together a few good players without really getting players in that can make a real difference, perhaps this January we will?

But I doubt it.

3 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

I have to believe, but I know the football is very un City at the moment, and I feel for all the regulars that have to witness that...however we are looking far more solid, something we have been missing for a long time, from what I know it looks like we have a good blend of skill throughout the squad, and that is up to the coaching staff to exploit, currently they are not all firing.

We no longer take heavy defeats (that's done it) always in the game, but always never home and hosed.

Having lost the gems in the team was a real problem, so where we are at the moment is really a big plus for LJ and Co.

I agree 100% that we do not seem to have the know how of a club that knows what it wants player wise, we seem to cobble together a few good players without really getting players in that can make a real difference, perhaps this January we will?

But I doubt it.

Good argument

Archived