IGNORED

Bristol City v Rotherham United Match Day 25

Septic Peg

cod............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Just now, Sturny said:

A good cross just floated past O'Dowda's head.. He didn't attempt to head it? I don't understand? 

Might've been further away than the camera was showing 

From where I am sat - behind that goal and a bit to the left as you face the pitch - it was too far for him to get to.

Not happy with this ref so far. Feel we’ve had two clear fouls on us ignored...

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

A terrible game of football

I’ve seen City play some terrible games of football. Up to now at least, this is not one of them.

The worry is we’re creating quite a bit but we need to keep up the intensity and concentration. We already had a bit of a lull at about the fifteen/twenty minute mark. And we need to score. 

Get a goal soon and two or three more could follow. Too long at 0-0 and it coul become one of those very frustrating games...

Archived