IGNORED

Ryan Kent- Old Firm

BCFCadam

4 minutes ago, BCFCadam said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Limbs_AOTS/status/107900115835681587 

Mugged off half of the Celtic defense to give Rangers the lead. Does make you question, where was this last season?

Sat on the bench or getting dogs loads of abuse the minute the bloke touched the ball when he did play.

Hardly surprising really.

You could always tell Kent had a bit of talent but his attitude absolutely stunk. I'll never forget his debut for us, the lack of effort was disgusting.

Hopefully for his sake his attitude has changed because it seems at all of his clubs pre-Rangers he had the same issue. Thought he was bigger than the club.

1 minute ago, nebristolred said:

You could always tell Kent had a bit of talent but his attitude absolutely stunk. I'll never forget his debut for us, the lack of effort was disgusting.

Hopefully for his sake his attitude has changed because it seems at all of his clubs pre-Rangers he had the same issue. Thought he was bigger than the club.

Your last sentence is an important one. He may have got away with it before, but he'd never be able to survive with that attitude at a club as massive as Rangers, with a manager like Gerrard.

16 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

He was shit. There’s no doubting it. But it makes me question whether you can truly judge a player when LJ is his coach. 

I think this is a big issue with LJ, he was a decent player with Barnsley and don’t think he was given many starts with us, reading today’s match report it sounds like he was the best player on the pitch

4 minutes ago, harrys said:

I think this is a big issue with LJ, he was a decent player with Barnsley and don’t think he was given many starts with us, reading today’s match report it sounds like he was the best player on the pitch

I'm pretty certain Barnsley fans said the exact same things as us to be fair. The Freiburg fans definitely did.

8 minutes ago, harrys said:

I watched the game on Sky, whilst reading the Fans Forum of both clubs on my laptop. After ignoring the out and out hatred of each other, both sets of fans would agree that Celtic were awful. so frankly he didnt have too much competition for MOTM. 

5 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I watched the game on Sky, whilst reading the Fans Forum of both clubs on my laptop. After ignoring the out and out hatred of each other, both sets of fans would agree that Celtic were awful. so frankly he didnt have too much competition for MOTM. 

The Scottish league looks even more dire than usual this season, it seems like no one wants to win the league

Archived