IGNORED

What now!

Langford Red

1 hour ago, Bicester Red said:

0.0 Rotherham home H/T

What excuse now?

I don't trust him spending in the transfer window\

Brought a lot in, not good enough

@Bicester Red The last time you posted something like this was against Ipswich...can you keep posting your pathetic comments at half time every game please...we could go on a run if you do.

What now? The January Transfer Window, on OTIB, the most fun City fans will have this season (with our clothes on. I'm always presentable when I come on here).

Enjoy not being near the bottom, or chasing the top, and all the anticipation, speculation and eventual disappointment of the January TW while we are going nowhere (up or down).

15 minutes ago, INCRED said:

If I no longer wish to attend then my ST is void if I stop paying 

Finance company will have paid City in full, I suspect. Bit like if you borrow off the bank and spend it on buying something. Stopping paying the bank doesn't affect what you've bought, just means that the bank will come after you for the money. And more than likely affect your credit rating. So, as has been said, probably not a good move.

53 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

Get the **** in..... its quite clear we are lacking a decent goal scorer/play maker for the last 10-15 games... we can’t do anything till Jan.... instead of getting behind the lads we seem to hammer them every game we don’t win! Have that!!!

We could just play the strikers we have spend a bucket load on - perhaps [call me old fashioned here] even 2 at the same time?

Archived