IGNORED

What now!

Langford Red

@Bicester Red , the guy who is biologically made to hate Johnson. 

But sad really when someone has such an agenda to the extent it clouds their judgement

2 hours ago, INCRED said:

Lost the will a few weeks ago and cancelled my ST today - better things to do than watch this crap week in week out

So I’d imagine you cancelled it last February as well, and then the season before, and the season before that etc etc...

1 hour ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

What now? The January Transfer Window, on OTIB, the most fun City fans will have this season (with our clothes on. I'm always presentable when I come on here).

Enjoy not being near the bottom, or chasing the top, and all the anticipation, speculation and eventual disappointment of the January TW while we are going nowhere (up or down).

You mean your not lounging around when you come on here,baggy boxers revealing the 'last turkey in the shop' ??...

21 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

What now? The January Transfer Window, on OTIB, the most fun City fans will have this season (with our clothes on. I'm always presentable when I come on here).

Enjoy not being near the bottom, or chasing the top, and all the anticipation, speculation and eventual disappointment of the January TW while we are going nowhere (up or down).

My mrs knows f all about football, every match without fail she waits till about 10 minutes in and then asks “which goal are we shooting at?”

yesterday as she ran out for her half time pleasure she told me the game was more exciting than any other this season at home - following that up with “Patterson” is Brilliant!

what was she seeing? Or am I the blinkered one?

mind you the BBC is not much better- in their stats both teams achieved the same amount of shots before HT

Archived