IGNORED

Johnson’s got go

no_merde

That was the most awful game I think i’ve watched at the gate in the last couple of months. We were all over the place and showed so little passion and purpose.

I’ve been such a supporter of the Johnsons in general and think without them we’d be out of the league by now, but even I can now see the futility of carry on with them.

We’ve got to cut ties and get some fresh blood in.

5 minutes ago, no_merde said:

That was the most awful game I think i’ve watched at the gate in the last couple of months. We were all over the place and showed so little passion and purpose.

I’ve been such a supporter of the Johnsons in general and think without them we’d be out of the league by now, but even I can now see the futility of carry on with them.

Go away . you are talking crap

Obviously home form has been an issue so far this season, so I’m just happy we’ve managed to get 3 points at AG which will hopefully give them a bit of confidence going into the next home game

Getting thoe 3 points is the main thing at the moment

12 minutes ago, no_merde said:

You Sir, are a ####ing muppet.

3 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Much as I feel there are major issues with the current set up, it is a results business, and we are solid mid table. He has half a season to go, and will be given every chance, and no doubt money in January, to continue onwards. We will not get relegated so SL has no real risk by carrying on. (unless he really thinks we should be top 6, but that was surely a throwaway comment)

I wouldn't expect significant money to be spent in January unless we get significant money in from sales.

Trading was the word Johnson used after all.

16 minutes ago, no_merde said:

My mate Jock Strap has also been a supporter of Johnsons for a long time

1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

4 points off the play offs.

4 teams between us and the play offs.

Only 4 teams have conceded less goals than us.

Unbeaten in 7.

Imagine if we had a forward who could bang the goals away?

Big January coming up...

We are comfortable of course. I think it's more the long term future that people are concerned about, rather than the situation now. Where can you see us a year or two from now under the current regime?

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Midtable I expect 

Maybe. Which would be fine if we had an exciting team to watch and genuine promise for the future. But with this brand of football being served up, and a couple more years of treading water, you'd expect that crowds will drop massively and apathy will set in.

25 minutes ago, no_merde said:

That went well then ?

5 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

We are comfortable of course. I think it's more the long term future that people are concerned about, rather than the situation now. Where can you see us a year or two from now under the current regime?

Well I don't have a crystal ball. 

But what I will say is there have been many, MANY MANY, hundreds, who for over 2 years have been saying we are going nowhere but league one with LJ.

He continues to prove people wrong on a modest budget.

Could we do more? Of course, but this team is two or three quality players from really seriously competing in this division.

29 minutes ago, no_merde said:

No no no

34 minutes ago, gl1 said:

I know what and why you are saying....

but we are 4 points off the play offs....

So what? City has already held on to tripe for too long and refused to pull the tip cord. Johnson’s our of his depth and taking us nowhere fast. Let’s be decisive for once 

37 minutes ago, no_merde said:

Tbf he's better at managing than you are at thread titles.

Can you explain please how more than one Johnson is involved at City?

2 minutes ago, no_merde said:

So what? City has already held on to tripe for too long and refused to pull the tip cord. Johnson’s our of his depth and taking us nowhere fast. Let’s be decisive for once 

Tip cord? Our his depth? Wtf are you on about for the love of Bob?

Archived