IGNORED

The Original OTIB

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Believe whatever you want tbh

Hang onto anything you can .....

I did ask our SLO to clarify , but it appears he’s forgot

So you still have no proof of it?

Considering you’ve stated it multiple times on here recently I’d expect you at least had some proof to back it up...

21 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

Me and my kids sit in this block which is predominately full of season ticket holders, I’d say it’s 2 3rds full today and that’s 1 block!!!

Fact

4E199A4B-A4B4-4F47-91DC-1ACB641E8183.png

Same here, sit in SS in front of Heineken Lounge, deserted seats a plenty around us. Never 21,000 in a million years

Now lows on mOanTIB.

Arguing over the attendance.

We know the official attendance isn't the actual, those figures aren't released - so any arguing one way or another is stabbing in the dark and guessing at numbers.

As we "are where we are" - so are our attendances. Mid-table football won't draw in the floating fans and it's the busy Christmas period, some people have other priorities.

6 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Now lows on mOanTIB.

Arguing over the attendance.

We know the official attendance isn't the actual, those figures aren't released - so any arguing one way or another is stabbing in the dark and guessing at numbers.

As we "are where we are" - so are our attendances. Mid-table football won't draw in the floating fans and it's the busy Christmas period, some people have other priorities.

Just stating that the club have major issues with fan discontent, I reckon we’ll be lucky to surpass 8,000 - 9, 000 season tickets next year and that is worrying!

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

How about a little bet ?

Youre so confident...

Came direct from the ticket office btw....

I don’t do bets. 

So the ticket office directly told you 7k season ticket holders stayed, meaning just over 10k home fans turned up? Doesn’t quite sound right to me...

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Which was not the attendance which was the debate 

If people are still having the debate about how many were at the ground Vs how many tickets were sold then it's pretty pathetic because announcing tickets sold rather than those actually in the ground has been a long standing practice which almost every club follow.

7 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

If people are still having the debate about how many were at the ground Vs how many tickets were sold then it's pretty pathetic because announcing tickets sold rather than those actually in the ground has been a long standing practice which almost every club follow.

The club call it the "attendance" though, which it isn't. 

13 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

It’s a reasonable gauge of current fan (ST holder) satisfaction is it not ?

Isn't it something to do with the way the club declares earnings and pays tax.

Season ticket income is spread throughout the year so each week all season tickets are declared as sales. This along with the POTD sales is what the club declares as income from that match.

At least I think that's what happens.

Anyway as a POTD supporter all I can say is its very difficult to get decent seats and very annoying when you see so many empty seats in sections you would like to be in particularly the South Stand.

Can you resale your season ticket mid season if you no longer want it?

26 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

Just stating that the club have major issues with fan discontent, I reckon we’ll be lucky to surpass 8,000 - 9, 000 season tickets next year and that is worrying!

"major issues" - i'd say that is a pretty big over exaggeration. 

A few hundred/thousand ST holders in and out of games over Christmas? No big surprise with where the team are, hardly a major issue.

55 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Put your dummy back in 

Fck fck fck

Please try and read before you rant

7000 season ticket holders failed to attend the Norwich game

I have no idea about today bu5 many ST holders missing in my block

Sorry to make it so complicated 

And ‘weird’ is trying to make a point using facts that are incorrect .....

Mark Ashton can use these gems in his next tub-thumping pre-season letter.

"Last season more season ticket holders stayed at home than at any time in living memory. Millions of litres of tears  were shed, enabling our award winning groundsmen to water the pitch sustainably. And more swear words were uttered, enabling parents to think ever faster about the parentage of opposition players and the wrist movements of match officials. 'Twas another bumper campaign."

1 hour ago, KeepUpLino said:

Me and my kids sit in this block which is predominately full of season ticket holders, I’d say it’s 2 3rds full today and that’s 1 block!!!

Fact

4E199A4B-A4B4-4F47-91DC-1ACB641E8183.png

Sure, but it’s completely untypical of the rest of the Dolman. Using a selective photo of a single block is a bit shabby.

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

So you still have no proof of it?

Considering you’ve stated it multiple times on here recently I’d expect you at least had some proof to back it up...

Have you had your evidence yet?

Several deflective posts, even telling you you just believe what you want and the offer of a bet....but no quote? No news article? No link to another thread?

Archived