IGNORED

The Original OTIB

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You can’t tell the truth , and tried to embellish ,  something that had been  Nationaly reported

Priceless 

if I asked you and Junior for proof of the nonsense you come out with you’d be typing a long time 

You sound a bit desperate? Are you pissed? Bit slow?

Nationally reported?? Where? Which paper? Which TV channel? Which website?

Specifics? Quotes? 

No?

7000 missing season ticket holders vs. Norwich nationally reported?

No - it’s OK to admit your wrong. It happens.

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

So @Alessandro making something up is ‘priceless’ yet when you do it its fine?

Right...

And as I’ve told you already, try to attack the post not the poster, although you don’t seem able to do that...

Let me spell this out for you, make it simple

Alessandrotheficticipus made up some facts about an incident, involving a particular person ,that he knew were not true

I have told you that my clear understanding is nearly 7000 season ticket holders failed to  attend the Norwich game

Slightly two different things, maybe even you might (maybe not) get your head around that

Unlike Aleesandros obvious fabrication I am pretty confident of the audacity of the source ,

am I going to provide you proof.....am I **** - If you’re so interested get it yourself 

5 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Specifics? Quotes? 

No?

You seem to be in a tizz 

:laughcont:

The Cheltenham incident, ( which you embellished and made up some extra,  to suit your agenda , was Nationally reported )

Please keep up

It appears you need to get some reading skills  - priceless - slow ? I think you need to give your own head a wobble ......

Dreary me

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Let me spell this out for you, make it simple

Alessandrotheficticipus made up some facts about an incident, involving a particular person ,that he knew were not true

I have told you that my clear understanding is nearly 7000 season ticket holders failed to  attend the Norwich game

Slightly two different things, maybe even you might (maybe not) get your head around that

Unlike Aleesandros obvious fabrication I am pretty confident of the audacity of the source ,

am I going to provide you proof.....am I **** - If you’re so interested get it yourself 

Hang on

After the Brentford game I stated that people were overreacting to the draw, you asked for proof multiple times and started getting rather irritated.

Why is this any different?

Anyway, I’m not really that bothered, if you can’t back up the statement (which you quite clearly can’t) it isn’t worth my time

(waiting for the laughing reaction emoji that is incoming...)

Please. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO Help us all! The club must know the true numbers of ST holders at the Norwich game......

Maybe then we can broaden the dabate out into other well known phrases heard at football, and how close to the dictionary definitions they are

man of the match

the greatest team the world has ever seen

the gas manager's mother's profession

for starters....

9 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Specifics? Quotes? 

No?

I’d love to see if you were so cocky with a letter from a players lawyer

A bit slow  .......

bell end ?

Desperate :laughcont::

Ginge

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

No, it’s the industry term, calculated by the same formula at every club in the country. 

You said it was misleading so we agree on that.

Luckily the true attendance figures are available as per the chart above so I doubt the club, or any City fans, will be bragging about our 'high attendances' when the real number in the ground for each game is known to be many thousands fewer every week, and at times of fan disenchantment, fewer still.

2 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

@JBFC II wow! 

Sorry we are all beneath the “mighty hide behind a name super bob”

He doesn’t need to dirty himself with backing up his claims with evidence to plebs like you.

Work it out yourself!!

What a total hypocritical bell end.

You sound like the one who's pissed tbh. :whistle2:

The true figure - and whether Bob is right or wrong - will be known soon enough when the above chart is updated.

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You sound like the one who's pissed tbh. :whistle2:

The true figure - and whether Bob is right or wrong - will be known soon enough when the above chart is updated.

You have to laugh at these two getting wet y fronts over a some info about  non attendance of season ticket holders  

Proof

Proof

Prooof

Proooooooooooooof

You have to laugh at these two getting wet y fronts over a some info about  non attendance of season ticket holders  

Proof

Proof

Prooof

Proooooooooooooof

As I said above Bob, the true figures will out when the chart is updated.

I'll find those figures very interesting because they will show the level of disenchantment.

Holiday crowds are traditionally well in excess of the norm, so it's ridiculous anyone arguing they might be down due to the Christmas season.

Best leave it there I think, it's late and the thread is going nowhere.

Let's revisit when the actual attendances are publicised.

4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

As I said above Bob, the true figures will out when the chart is updated.

I'll find those figures very interesting because they will show the level of disenchantment.

Holiday crowds are traditionally well in excess of the norm, so it's ridiculous anyone arguing they might be down due to the Christmas season.

Best leave it there I think, it's late and the thread is going nowhere.

Let's revisit when the actual attendances are publicised.

I couldn’t really give a monkeys Nogs , whether it’s 1, 3, , 7, or 10 thousand staying at home

But SL will for sure

He might not initially as he has banked ST holders money , but , as a businessman , he sure will with one eye on ST renewals not far away

6 hours ago, The Original OTIB said:

For the second home game running. When will they actually tell the truth? When was the last time (if ever) we had identical crowds (allegedly) in 2 successive home games?

Well that's bo^^^x because I came boxing day and I wasn't there today so it was 21,206!!

I couldn’t really give a monkeys Nogs , whether it’s 1, 3, , 7, or 10 thousand staying at home

But SL will for sure 

You'd hope so, no club can afford to disillusion thousands of it's most loyal fans, the STH's.

SL may be up in the Gods with the kids now, and therefore away from immediate fan pressure, but he also has an unrivalled view of all the empty seats.

Does he care? 

To an extent, of course he does, but the project comes first imo.

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

You don't think the people saying they aren't going to various games and won't be renewing is a concern then RRH? I'm aware of at least 6 SC holders, long standing fans who just cannot be bothered to attend, myself included today. Others, on here, have intimated as much quite regularly. 

Unfortunately, while your scenario wouldn't be such a cause for concern, I don't think it's the norm in a lot of cases, people are being turned away by the boring dross being served up and in numbers too by the looks of it.

To repeat myself (and others), there are no issues regarding our position, it's the entertainment value, it's just not there. 

Your last sentence sums up why I’ve completely stopped going after 40 years. I’ve watched more than 50 live games this season in non league football, and can honestly say that the entertainment value ( ok, not the higher technical quality)  knocks spots of LJ’s boring negative non excistant game plan. 

53 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Specifics? Quotes? 

No?

West Ham we’re claiming 12,000 bigger crowds last season than they actually had!

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/09/stunning-revealed-manchester-city-and-west-ham-massively-exaggerate-crowd-figures-newcastle-still-far-higher-newcastle-united/

This is amazing! We’ve got three pages of arguments about City publishing attendances higher than they really are whilst, at Rovers, they claim approx 8,000 attend each week when, in reality, there are only 326 in the ground. 

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

Your last sentence sums up why I’ve completely stopped going after 40 years. I’ve watched more than 50 live games this season in non league football, and can honestly say that the entertainment value ( ok, not the higher technical quality)  knocks spots of LJ’s boring negative non existant game plan. 

What a sad if correct indictment that is Bill. Why can't others see it and the inevitable drop in sales.

The difference is, we come on here and after 40 years for you similar for me, we still care.

Great post mate, put it better than I could ever hope to. It will be met by criticism though.

3 hours ago, Northern Red said:

The renewal figures will be interesting, assuming that a lot of those who are currently saying that they aren't going to bother actually carry out the threat. (I'm aware that some of them probably will bite the bullet and renew when it comes to it).

Food for thought, you would hope. 

This is the most sensible post I've seen on here for a while. Driven totally by future facts and reality. Well done NR.

7 hours ago, Alessandro said:

Now lows on mOanTIB.

Arguing over the attendance.

We know the official attendance isn't the actual, those figures aren't released - so any arguing one way or another is stabbing in the dark and guessing at numbers.

As we "are where we are" - so are our attendances. Mid-table football won't draw in the floating fans and it's the busy Christmas period, some people have other priorities.

Actual figures released here: https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-attendances-crowds-1819-2000244

tbf to city they are one of only a few clubs who do eventually publish actual attendance numbers.

what this shows is that even when everything’s rockin and rolling like it was for Wolves last year, an amazing 3,000 didn’t turn up. Even before all the Man U half-season ticket sales, all the early season games when we were going well had minimum 2,500 not turn up!

Whether it was or wasn’t 7,000 (seems high considering the Sheff Weds snow game wasn’t that high) who didn’t turn up for Norwich looks less dramatic given that context?

7 hours ago, JBFC II said:

18k sold for the rugby tomorrow. 

Looks like they’ll have morethan us for a second time this season...

Huh? How is 18k sold higher than 21k sold? 

9 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You seem to be confused by the vast difference between tickets sold and attendances 

Nearly 7000  season ticket holders didn’t turn up for Norwich

I didn't turn up to the Norwich game for the reason that it was just before Xmas, money a bit tight, I'd rather have used that day to prepare for Xmas and I was suffering from the flu plus I expected us to get hammered. 

I'm sure out of the 7000 that didn't attend their reasonings would be similar.

A pre Xmas game is the wrong game to be asking questions as to why 7000 didn't turn up.

8 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

The club call it the "attendance" though, which it isn't. 

So we should change the word to tickets sold instead of announced?

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It’s a reasonable gauge of current fan (ST holder) satisfaction is it not ?

No I don't think it is. I think the time to gauge satisfaction is when ST are renewed or not. 

5 hours ago, The Exiled Robin said:

what this shows is that even when everything’s rockin and rolling like it was for Wolves last year, an amazing 3,000 didn’t turn up. 

That was a Xmas break game which was moved to a 5:30 kick off for bloody sky

Archived