IGNORED

Well I can't remember...............

slartibartfast

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bob Taylor gave that idiot Alexander the send off when he scythed Dave Smith down for about the fifth time in 20 mins ?

Was only the Scottish idiot who got sent off though 

Is that what you were thinking about ?

I don`t think I`ve ever seen as much sheer hatred from the East End towards a player as there was for that **** Alexander that day. It made it worse that he was clearly being told to do it - not that the thug needed any encouragement. I think we were about ready to climb the railings and lynch him at one point.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

I don`t think I`ve ever seen as much sheer hatred from the East End towards a player as there was for that **** Alexander that day. It made it worse that he was clearly being told to do it - not that the thug needed any encouragement. I think we were about ready to climb the railings and lynch him at one point.

Spookily enough I thought some of their challenges today were Alexanderesque 

Dreadful

29 minutes ago, Harry said:

If this was the opening game, it could be the game where the Blackpool team coach stopped outside the Rising Sun after the match to get some fish & chips next door. 

The pub emptied, glasses and ashtrays thrown at the coach and the couple of team officials who were in the chippy had to leg it back into the back doors for a speedy getaway! 

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bob Taylor gave that idiot Alexander the send off when he scythed Dave Smith down for about the fifth time in 20 mins ?

Was only the Scottish idiot who got sent off though 

Is that what you were thinking about ?

Played against him once in a "friendly"..

The only freindly thing was that I didn't lay 'eem out.

5 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think it was Beadle. I`m not sure about Thorpe though - the only time I can remember him being sent off at AG was when he played for Luton.

Where`s @BS4 on Tour... when you need him!

5 hours ago, kit said:

I’m sure millwall home on a Friday night ended 9v9. Think it was when Wilson was in charge.

Harris and Moody were sent off for Millwall along with Thorpe and Beadle for City....interestingly though, Harris, Moody and Beadle were all sent off in the 90th minute whereas Thorpe was sent off after an hour - it was the game where Matthews scored a last minute pen winner for us too....

Archived