IGNORED

Irony

SStandUp

I find it amusing how the same fans on here were saying last season they'd take Warnock and his awful football over Johnson.

Yet they are on here saying "I don't care about the win or the 7 game unbeaten streak, the football is awful". 

I know what you lot are gunna say "but Cardiff actually got promoted". Yeh you're right, and I don't think City will this year, but it's just rather ironic.

You lot really are a bunch of morons.

Ive never seen a set of fans so negative about a team 7 unbeaten. The football isn't great, but I find that quite funny how we're not playing great and getting results! I've seen many years where we played good football and lost every week (Johnsons first full year comes to mind). 

To those with reasonable views, happy with the win today and good to continue the unbeaten run. Bring on 2019, I'm confident the football will improve! Don't think it will bring promotion this year, but what a league to be involved with! 

Up the City

8 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

I find it amusing how the same fans on here were saying last season they'd take Warnock and his awful football over Johnson.

Yet they are on here saying "I don't care about the win or the 7 game unbeaten streak, the football is awful". 

I know what you lot are gunna say "but Cardiff actually got promoted". Yeh you're right, and I don't think City will this year, but it's just rather ironic.

You lot really are a bunch of morons.

Ive never seen a set of fans so negative about a team 7 unbeaten. The football isn't great, but I find that quite funny how we're not playing great and getting results! I've seen many years where we played good football and lost every week (Johnsons first full year comes to mind). 

To those with reasonable views, happy with the win today and good to continue the unbeaten run. Bring on 2019, I'm confident the football will improve! Don't think it will bring promotion this year, but what a league to be involved with! 

Up the City

The irony is you calling people morons.

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

A moron for not wanting Neil Warnock as our manager? Ok then.

I think you’d find that most of the people who wouldn’t want him here is simply because the bloke is an absolute ballsack.

I think most on here have the intelligence to know with Colin it's all a pantomime act. 

Not many liked Harry Redknapp either and then the bloke goes on to win I'm a Celebrity.

I actually quite like Colin. Loved listening to him on talk sport.

6 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

A moron for not wanting Neil Warnock as our manager? Ok then.

I think you’d find that most of the people who wouldn’t want him here is simply because the bloke is an absolute ballsack.

No, you misunderstood. 

The morons are the fans who were on here saying they want warnock despite the poor football. 

But are now on here saying they don't care about wins, the football is awful 

1 minute ago, paul_fox said:

The football they played wasn't too awful, they won more they scored more then us. At the moment we are playing awful and struggling to win. 

It was horrendous. Worse than what we play currently.. we just seem to be lacking quality in final 3rd. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

No, you misunderstood. 

The morons are the fans who were on here saying they want warnock despite the poor football. 

But are now on here saying they don't care about wins, the football is awful 

It was horrendous. Worse than what we play currently.. we just seem to be lacking quality in final 3rd. 

How was it horrendous? They actually scored some good goals with hoilett, Zahore etc. Some of their tackles and play acting wasn't good but that's football 

2 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

How was it horrendous? They actually scored some good goals with hoilett, Zahore etc. Some of their tackles and play acting wasn't good but that's football 

Their style of play was horrendous! Please do not argue, not after the stick they got on here when we were playing like we were and they we playing like they were. 

Youre right, they had the quality to score good goals. 

5 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

Their style of play was horrendous! Please do not argue, not after the stick they got on here when we were playing like we were and they we playing like they were. 

If you are seriously saying that we are playing better stuff than Cardiff did last year then you need to give your head a wobble and get down specsavers 

We played good football for 3 months and that was mainly due to Johnson having to field the same team most weeks due to injury. Once players came back and the loans he couldn't help himself to tinker and pretty much tried to match them in the away game with his selection. 

It would be nice to play like Fulham last season or Sheffield utd this but it's not always possible with budget or poor transfers and loans 

Like it or not Warnock is a proven winner especially at our level and he'd have us in a higher position then what we are now. 

21 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

I disagree. 

Those who say they would accept poor football for success. But are now complaining that we are winning but playing poorly, that is a true moron 

You talk like we are on this insane winning run grinding out ugly 1-0 wins each week. We've won like 5 or 6 games at home the entire 2018. 

1 minute ago, ForeverRes said:

7 unbeaten fella. 

I would expect more positivity 

So as you are so keen on the plain and simple of the results business, were you all for LJ getting the push after the 8 straight defeats or were there mitigating circumstances this time?

I'm guessing no

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

There's an ignore button fyi 

I never used to use it, but in the last couple of years I have been a bit more discerning! Some need to try it.

However Robbo is entertaining in the way he likes to get under the skin of some and achieves said goal. 

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

You're right there should be, but can you understand how there some that are displeased about certain performances? 

Yep. 

But those same people (not all), were blasting Lee Johnson last year and saying they'd take warnock over Johnson, despite poor football. 

They are now blasting Johnson for poor football.

Surely you remember those threads regarding Warnock / Cardiff 

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

So as you are so keen on the plain and simple of the results business, were you all for LJ getting the push after the 8 straight defeats or were there mitigating circumstances this time?

I'm guessing no

I'm not all about results. 

I'm merely using these current circumstances to expose a proportion of morons.

During that 8 loss streak, we showed signs of playing good football and were unlucky at times, I could see a way out of it. 

Currently, we aren't playing well, I fully recognise this. But we're getting results. 

Im happy to sensibly discuss where I think City need to improve. 

But I'm hugely fed up of out fans just throwing the Johnson out phrase around. It's tedious... fans are getting frustrated because they want him out but he's getting results. I actually see grown men annoyed that their team is unbeaten in 7. They want him out, but he keeps coming back. 

1 minute ago, David Brent said:

When we win, people are happy. When we lose, people are unhappy and when we go 7 unbeaten, we get shit posts like this.

Goodnight

We won today, people aren't happy.

I'm not all about results. 

I'm merely using these current circumstances to expose a proportion of morons.

During that 8 loss streak, we showed signs of playing good football and were unlucky at times, I could see a way out of it. 

Currently, we aren't playing well, I fully recognise this. But we're getting results. 

Im happy to sensibly discuss where I think City need to improve. 

But I'm hugely fed up of out fans just throwing the Johnson out phrase around. It's tedious... fans are getting frustrated because they want him out but he's getting results. I actually see grown men annoyed that their team is unbeaten in 7. They want him out, but he keeps coming back. 

We won today, people aren't happy.

fair point

Archived