IGNORED

Irony

SStandUp

We'll probably still have threads like this this time next year. There's a high chance that there will be another long losing streak but he won't get sacked and be given another couple of transfer windows to waste. 

I'm happy we're unbeaten but it's soo boring and it's been like it for most of 2018. I got offered a free ticket today but didn't go as I knew what it would be like. 

5 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

Yep. 

But those same people (not all), were blasting Lee Johnson last year and saying they'd take warnock over Johnson, despite poor football. 

They are now blasting Johnson for poor football.

Surely you remember those threads regarding Warnock / Cardiff 

Can't say i'm familiar with those posters/threads. I see your point though.

I saw it as Warnock played dirty rather than poor. Unless that's what you mean??

13 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I never used to use it, but in the last couple of years I have been a bit more discerning! Some need to try it.

However Robbo is entertaining in the way he likes to get under the skin of some and achieves said goal. 

He's about as entertaining as our current football team.

12 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I never used to use it, but in the last couple of years I have been a bit more discerning! Some need to try it.

However Robbo is entertaining in the way he likes to get under the skin of some and achieves said goal. 

Yeah I used to have him on ignore, until I started enjoying his trolls. His self-assured trolling posts really do grind people down to personal insults

1 hour ago, ForeverRes said:

I find it amusing how the same fans on here were saying last season they'd take Warnock and his awful football over Johnson.

Yet they are on here saying "I don't care about the win or the 7 game unbeaten streak, the football is awful". 

I know what you lot are gunna say "but Cardiff actually got promoted". Yeh you're right, and I don't think City will this year, but it's just rather ironic.

You lot really are a bunch of morons.

Ive never seen a set of fans so negative about a team 7 unbeaten. The football isn't great, but I find that quite funny how we're not playing great and getting results! I've seen many years where we played good football and lost every week (Johnsons first full year comes to mind). 

To those with reasonable views, happy with the win today and good to continue the unbeaten run. Bring on 2019, I'm confident the football will improve! Don't think it will bring promotion this year, but what a league to be involved with! 

Up the City

***** alert

9 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

I'm not all about results. 

I'm merely using these current circumstances to expose a proportion of morons.

During that 8 loss streak, we showed signs of playing good football and were unlucky at times, I could see a way out of it. 

Currently, we aren't playing well, I fully recognise this. But we're getting results. 

Im happy to sensibly discuss where I think City need to improve. 

But I'm hugely fed up of out fans just throwing the Johnson out phrase around. It's tedious... fans are getting frustrated because they want him out but he's getting results. I actually see grown men annoyed that their team is unbeaten in 7. They want him out, but he keeps coming back. 

We won today, people aren't happy.

Johnson out.

6 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Can't say i'm familiar with those posters/threads. I see your point though.

I saw it as Warnock played dirty rather than poor. Unless that's what you mean??

Not a Warnock fan , but it is undeniable that the bloke knows what he wants. Not at all sure I can say the same of our bright , young up and coming coach.

BTW I really hope Forest or any of those other big guns don't sack their respective managers...  they're sure to come knocking and try to poach ours, aren't they? (sarcasm meant)

41 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

I'm not all about results. 

I'm merely using these current circumstances to expose a proportion of morons.

During that 8 loss streak, we showed signs of playing good football and were unlucky at times, I could see a way out of it. 

Currently, we aren't playing well, I fully recognise this. But we're getting results. 

Im happy to sensibly discuss where I think City need to improve. 

But I'm hugely fed up of out fans just throwing the Johnson out phrase around. It's tedious... fans are getting frustrated because they want him out but he's getting results. I actually see grown men annoyed that their team is unbeaten in 7. They want him out, but he keeps coming back. 

We won today, people aren't happy.

You’ve now used the word Morons on four occasions in this thread already

As much as I’d love to ,   I don’t think I’d better comment on that ......

Just one simple little fact for you , as you are too busy  calling posters morons 

We scored 67 goals last season in our much lauded season

Cardiff scored.......69  :whistle2:

:whistle2:

Do you have a mirror handy ?

I notice you dissapeared from the forum from 1st January until 1st June.............spooky that

1 hour ago, ForeverRes said:

I find it amusing how the same fans on here were saying last season they'd take Warnock and his awful football over Johnson.

Yet they are on here saying "I don't care about the win or the 7 game unbeaten streak, the football is awful". 

I know what you lot are gunna say "but Cardiff actually got promoted". Yeh you're right, and I don't think City will this year, but it's just rather ironic.

Ive never seen a set of fans so negative about a team 7 unbeaten. The football isn't great, but I find that quite funny how we're not playing great and getting results! I've seen many years where we played good football and lost every week (Johnsons first full year comes to mind). 

To those with reasonable views, happy with the win today and good to continue the unbeaten run. Bring on 2019, I'm confident the football will improve! Don't think it will bring promotion this year, but what a league to be involved with! 

Up the City

Excellent post. Agree with every word. 

26 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You’ve now used the word Morons on four occasions in this thread already

As much as I’d love to ,   I don’t think I’d better comment on that ......

Just one simple little fact for you , as you are too busy  calling posters morons 

We scored 63 goals last season in our much lauded season

Cardiff scored.......90

Yep sure boring , nearly 2 goals a game

Do you have a mirror handy ?

Actually Cardiff scored 69 . We scored 67

1 hour ago, paul_fox said:

And he only needed 2-3 transfer windows to get "his" team up. Something Lee was happy blab on about when joining, he still hasn't managed to put together a team 

For me , this is it in a nutshell. Like Colin or not, like his football or loathe it, he never talks about needing such and such windows, progressing, transitions or the like.

He goes in and just gets the best out of what he's got available.

Personally, I think he is a bit of a cheat and i'm not keen on his methods

but there is no doubting that it works.

Meanwhile back to double runs, attacking the thirds, DNA, humble training, energy, identity, mojo, club going in right direction on and off the pitch etc etc. In LJ we trust ?

3 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Still scored more then our sexy football last season. All those long balls, dinosaur tactics were very effective for them it seems 

They may have been highly , combative ......direct (and effective) at times but they weren’t........... boring or tedious to watch

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

They may have been highly , combative ......direct (and effective) at times but they weren’t........... boring or tedious to watch

Oh to have a junior hoilett to add a bit of sparkle down the flank. When ever I saw them play it was all about getting it upfield as quick as possible. Striker to hold it up to get players involved or win a free kick, crosses in the box. None of this side ways passing in defence move it forward then back no movement 

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

Happy we won against that side reduced to 9 men?

Happy with the win, but ffs that’s the absolute minimum expected.

I went to the game expecting at least a 3 nil win so I'm disappointed especially after they only had 9 players.

HOWEVER,

Considering our home form has been shite and it's been god knows how long since a home win I will take that win just to get that monkey off of our backs.

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I went to the game expecting at least a 3 nil win so I'm disappointed especially after they only had 9 players.

HOWEVER,

Considering our home form has been shite and it's been god knows how long since a home win I will take that win just to get that monkey off of our backs.

Same here...

5 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

HOWEVER,

Yep, good to get the win and couldn't give a toss how it came about.

No, you are the moron. Yes some people may take bad football if it meant wins. We are not getting wins ...... We have stagnated, we are so dull to watch. It took a relegation  candidate to get reduced, unfairly, down to nine men for us to look like winning.

I'm ******* amazed people are still defending the football we are playing. It's ******* terrible. Feel free to believe the bullshit the club is saying with regards to attendances, but it was empty today. No one wants to watch the shit we are being served up.

2 hours ago, ForeverRes said:

Up the City

You're different gravy mate,  I dunno if ironically that makes you an 'Oxomoron' or not but if it does, then so be it.

2 hours ago, ForeverRes said:

Up the City

What bit of 'IT'S BORING AS ****' don't you understand? It's on enough threads FFS! It's NOT about position!!! 

FFS, how many times before it sinks in? :redcard:

8 hours ago, ForeverRes said:

I see you abandoned your other thread pretty quickly, perhaps because your last passive-agressive rant fell apart pretty quickly.

Speaking of which, decent atmosphere yesterday, a real buzz at AG from kick off, and what happened? Outplayed by Rotherham.

But that'll be the fans fault again.

Our fault that Rotherham were well drilled on the runs to make and were able to move the ball through us as well as Brentford did.

Our fault we had no movement most of the time we got the ball and didn't seem to know what to do, bar cross it infrom 35 yards.

Our fault that with a totally ineffective style of play, reliant on crosses, we again left Eliasson on the bench to the last 10 minutes.

Unforgivable from the fans really, not the sort of coaching and decision making we are paid for, We really are a bunch of morons.

:bored:

Archived