IGNORED

Downsy

Bobthedog

Don’t know the bloke personally but hearing his voice is really starting to get on my tits, plus the fact he hasn’t got the foggiest about football.

Ie: As the teams enter the pitch ‘LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS ASHTON GATE...... blah blah blah, well no shit Sherlock :facepalm:  he should be down Butlins welcoming Barney Bear on stage the way he ‘performs’

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

Don’t know the bloke personally but hearing his voice is really starting to get on my tits, plus the fact he hasn’t got the foggiest about football.

Ie: As the teams enter the pitch ‘LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS ASHTON GATE...... blah blah blah, well no shit Sherlock :facepalm:  he should be down Butlins welcoming Barney Bear on stage the way he ‘performs’

Didn't he once say "Notts Forest"?

47 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

I don’t see the point of the higher or lower game. Don’t get me wrong it’s good for the children to win prizes. However everyone wins and people who would say lower to Fieldings number would still win somehow 

Thought they were going to go for higher again after Eisa today before bottling it. Would love to see someone force them to make someone lose

7 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Can’t stand him. Don’t like his voice, his antics or his face. I just ignore him now. Don’t watch the over/under game anymore. Can’t stand the Dunder thing. Could complain about Downsy all day tbh but he is here and shouod juat be ignored imo

Tomlin lookalike ?

Archived