IGNORED

Downsy

Bobthedog

9 hours ago, Redstoke said:

No Doubt that being a Sam FM DJ he must have been heavilly involved in the "Bateman Skip hire" sponsorship of the Atyeo stand, every time you turn that shit radio station on they are playing that fu#king horrendous advert!! ?

If it wasn’t for the volume control on my cars steering wheel I’m sure I’d have voluntarily taken a hard left off the Portway into the Avon by now thanks to Gregor ******* Heating.

8 hours ago, Super said:

Is he really that bad or are we just fed up with the whole matchday experience? Not a patch on David Lloyd mind. He is missed

Agree he's not a patch on David Lloyd, but I really think people need to get over themselves...

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Calling someone a knob jockey isn't about his sexuality? Hmmm ok then.

Course not - it was just a term.

If I said you are an annoying bell-end, it does not mean you necessary are; it could just be something that I called you instead of a ***** or a massive dick head.

Just the first term that comes to mind innit.

25 minutes ago, Neo said:

If I said you are an annoying bell-end, it does not mean you necessary are; it could just be something that I called you instead of a ***** or a massive dick head.

That indeed. And I was pissed as a fart.

34 minutes ago, Neo said:

I've got a feeling the 'if I said' was an after thought.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

A derogatory term used to describe someone who's attracted to the same sex.

So according to you it's ok to insult someone based on their sexual orientation, skin colour? Religion? Etc etc.

Think you should go and support a club like Chelsea, you would fit in well there with other like minded people.

36 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

So according to you it's ok to insult someone based on their sexual orientation, skin colour? Religion? Etc etc.

Think you should go and support a club like Chelsea, you would fit in well there with other like minded people.

I think people abuse people not to define what they are.... But just to upset them.

I've called my mates knob jockeys (they are all straight)  I've called women bellends (they haven't got dicks) etc etc etc. What you call someone does not define who or what you are.  It is an insult based in the moment you shout it in most cases. 

I think an insult is generally said to someone to hit their own insecurities rather that highlight your own.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

See, that's a shame, as you're brilliant at the self righteous PC platitudes and then you go and balls up the insult. Ruined it for me,

This is what’s wrong these days! So much terminology! I could not give a flying F about men who like men, girls who like girls, let them get on with it! It’s their business! But don’t rub my face in it! I know gay men and women and some of them are mates. But them having a label like LBGT don’t give them special rights - next thing we know saying we are heterosexual will be described as prejudicial! 

What exactly is normal today?

Archived