IGNORED

It's official - LJ bad for your health!

old_eastender

I was in Southmead Hospital yesterday having had a day case requiring a general anaesthetic. I came to just before 2pm just as my blood pressure was being done on the monitoring machine, it was somewhat high, but the nurse said falling back to normal levels and sure enough another couple of measures 10 mins apart or so, it had fallen again each time.

Then around 2:30 I felt with it enough to use my phone and check OTIB. Saw the line-up - was not best pleased to see us once again going with 1 up top against a side that would sit in (does LJ never learn),  also had hoped Eisa might get a start but not even on the subs bench!  A few minutes later BP measured again and had gone back up!  

Decided best not to look at OTIB again until BP back to normal levels!  

Thank goodness we managed to finally overcome 9 men and I wasn't able to watch what sounds like another typical LJ inspired display of dross football against a lower side. 

Would love to know how our bp etc would be behaving while watching a game, interesting to see if there was a difference with winning, losing & entertainment value. Could it be beneficial or detrimental to our health?

Mind  you hate to think what it’s doing to our mental health, suppose it’s a good job that the Samaritans are free.

4 minutes ago, Toffee dog said:

Would love to know how our bb etc would be behaving while watching a game, interesting to see if there was a difference with winning, losing & entertainment value. Could it be beneficial or detrimental to our health?

Mind  you hate to think what it’s doing to our mental health, suppose it’s a good job that the Samaritans are free.

Think it would be dependent on whether you’ve managed to stay awake

1 hour ago, Toffee dog said:

Would love to know how our bp etc would be behaving while watching a game, interesting to see if there was a difference with winning, losing & entertainment value. Could it be beneficial or detrimental to our health?

Was thinking about this yesterday; do the back 4+Maenpaa have to reach a quota of making us collectively go "fuuuuuuuu***** hell"?

Archived